Chito said "If we’re fighting until death, the O’Malley family would be having a funeral right now."

He needs to just stop talking. I was a fan of his before the fight, but to be honest his constant bitching AFTER the fight is irritating. He had his shot to do something, and didn't. Most of the fight he did nothing and seemed like he was just trying to survive.

Is he right?

Honestly, even as a big Suga fan, I think Chito probably kills him in a no time limit fight. Chito's chin is granite and eventually Suga would get tired and Chito would murder him.

Just a reminder that the UFC can only determine the better fighter with rules implemented. The actual better fighter can only be determined without a time limit and without rules.

Just like Nate would likely beat Leon without a time limit. (Nate would beat a LOT of fighters he lost to without a time limit)
Chito would of been dead if they were fighting to the death, the bell saved him.

He's trying to play the Diaz Bros/BJ card here, which in a lot of cases would be true for Nick/Nate & BJ....not so sure in this case though.

It was a lopsided beatdown. Sure Chito showed he has an amazing chin, but if you're getting destroyed I'm not sure this hypothetical applies

Is he right?

Honestly, even as a big Suga fan, I think Chito probably kills him in a no time limit fight. Chito's chin is granite and eventually Suga would get tired and Chito would murder him.

Just a reminder that the UFC can only determine the better fighter with rules implemented. The actual better fighter can only be determined without a time limit and without rules.

Just like Nate would likely beat Leon without a time limit. (Nate would beat a LOT of fighters he lost to without a time limit)
So?
That’s just another way of admitting Sean is better than him in MMA.

Always a cop out thing to say.

Also, if it were a fight to the death, most fighters strategies would be different I’d imagine.

The ego simply can't take the loss and acknowledge being bested, particularly in fighting. That's why it's so common to hear excuses in this sport.

In a 'real fight' without gloves Chito would be six feet under and Sean would have broken every bone in his hands punching his skull in.

He got completely dominated in one of the most one-sided fights in recent memory. And now he's coming across as a sore loser.

Dude gets 50 45d and is so damn Salty. He barely fought back as he had nothing for him. It was a lucky fluke first fight. Chito is the new Masvidal sad

If Sean knew it was a fight to the death surely he brings a gun into the cage

I'm a big Conor fan, but without a time limit, Nate beats him the second fight.

Nate has a granite chin and doesn't tire.

He beats most people that beat him without a time limit or rules.

He's a real fighter.
And with a gun Conor beats him, wtf are we talking about here? Love Chito but its a fight with rules, saying "if the rules were different I would win" is nonsense, he sign the contract one would imagine because he thought he could beat him in that ruleset.

If I was Sean I’d eye poke you to death with my range if we’re fighting to the death.

Bro, Chito's face was fucked after 5 rounds and did barely anything to Sean, oh wow he landed one body strike. In a round where he absorbed dozens. He'd have been left with permanent brain damage if it kept going. Chito isn't a finisher and Sean outpaced, outstruck and out cardio'd him. Legit delusional at this point. If it was to the death, Sean could also use his longer reach to go for eye pokes. use his superior kicks to land kicks to the balls. Etc etc. Dumb take by Chito. Accept the loss, move on, make some money. Don't be a bitter ex girlfriend with the coulda beens.

Back