Chito vs Petr

Shay Brennan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This fight needs to happen. The two are the most dangerous bw fighters on the planet.
Chito is the best finisher in bw history.

If the fight does happen, who do you have winning and why?

I have Petr by UD.

Vera beat a way past it Edgar and an old, injury prone Cruz. Not that long ago he lost to Aldo both on the feet and was absolutely helpless on the ground. He's exciting for sure, but he loses to all the top fighters.

Vera beat a way past it Edgar and an old, injury prone Cruz. Not that long ago he lost to Aldo both on the feet and was absolutely helpless on the ground. He's exciting for sure, but he loses to all the top fighters.
Petr needs 2 wins before his title shot. This is the perfect fight to make when he beats Sean.

This fight needs to happen. The two are the most dangerous bw fighters on the planet.
Chito is the best finisher in bw history.

If the fight does happen, who do you have winning and why?

I have Petr by UD.

I don’t think there’s anyone in the world that can out-strike yan. Aljo clearly had the grappling threat. I think if Vera fought yan he’d get punished. Like really bad. You don’t strike against yan it’s like saying you’re going to wrestle khabib. You might as well just dump a bucket of gas on the fire.

But boy would I love to see that fight

I don’t think there’s anyone in the world that can out-strike yan. Aljo clearly had the grappling threat. I think if Vera fought yan he’d get punished. Like really bad. You don’t strike against yan it’s like saying you’re going to wrestle khabib. You might as well just dump a bucket of gas on the fire.

But boy would I love to see that fight
“its like grappling with khabib” bro… I’d say chito’s standup is as good as any in bw division, except maybe yan. Chito seems to be getting better as well.

I favour yan in this fight ofc, but damn this fight would be fireworks, dont underestimate chito his fists seem to be dangerous right now.

He'd struggle against OMalley in a rematch! Yan destroys him.

Last edited:
“its like grappling with khabib” bro… I’d say chito’s standup is as good as any in bw division, except maybe yan.
That’s fair. And I’d say yan has more non ufc credentials than any striker we’ve had in ufc history that we’ve seen enter the sport early enough to actually become a complete mma fighter. His boxing is on a very high level. I’ve watched him box guys in the ufc and not let a single strike touch his face while putting down enough damage to finish them. He’s very dominant.

Petr would bust him up. I wanna see how many shots Vera can take from a boxer like Yan. Will we finally see a cut on his face? A broken nose? A swollen eye? I like both guys though. Great fight.

Chito has better kicks but Yan has the far superior boxing. Yan is faster too. Both have iron chins and strong cardio. Yan by a comfortable decision if they ever fight.

I would love to see Yan fight and beat Suga and Chito before getting another title shot.

Aldo vs Chito was literally Aldo fucking Chito on the feet (body shots) and on the ground.

Yan vs Aldo was 3-1 for Yan (imo) until Yan just finally railed him.

I got Yan by UD for SURE. He's just way ahead for me. He's faster, sharper, better wrestling, could work on his ground game obviously (aljo pt. 2), but he has the power, chin and cardio to keep up with chito's low ass volume.

I'm going with Chito since all the mods and the weeb with Korean avatar are picking Yan. Gonna rub it in their faces if this fight ever happens and Chito wins.
rose.gif

I need to see Chito not struggle against over the hill former champs that are much smaller and way past their primes.

Just goes to show how much O'Malley actually sucks :)

Yan most likely beats him. I don't think Yan lacks durability like Font and isn't done like Cruz is. But it would be interesting to watch.

This is what Aljos done to yan. Relegated him to matchups with lower ranked guys

Back