Choke wasn’t even locked in

I love Ciryl but that looked bad…I’m sure he knows better than I do though that he was finished in that moment

Gane just cracked under pressure of a big fight

ClearcutComplicatedBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

There have literally been less than 10 HWs that can grapple in the history of MMA.

Did Gane threw a punch with his right hand? I believe I only saw with left hands, which means the his right hand was broken.

I thought it looked weak at first, but the replay from a different angle looked like it was pretty tight. Gane just a rank amateur on the ground.

On the replay it was clearly a clean choke. When watching it live I didn’t see how tight it was

Which is why Jones ducked the shit out of Francis for years then was all of sudden ready for Heavyweight soon as Francis was gone..lol. Right.
Well, one is fighting for titles in the UFC. The other, who is 1-1 with Stipe and 0-1 with Derrick Lewis, left to fight lesser competition.

Ffs that's an extremely tight choke with a 248lbs man squeezing and we have idiots in here saying it wasn't even in

100%

A 248lbs man with amazing technique. Look at how Jones arm is literally under Gane's chin, the whole thing is just sunken in.

Back