Chris Cyborg wants to fight Cecilia Braekhus

Shes never fought higher than super middleweight (168lbs) and Boxers dont cut much weight. Her and Cyborg are similar in size

Probably both walk around at 180ish

180 is big for a chick, and boxers do cut a lot of weight, its why they have so many deaths in the lower weights from the fluid lacking in the brain and causing brain swelling from getting hit too much

Mexican fighters are notorious weight bullies in boxing, some of them fight as low as 122 and walk around in the 170s at 5 foot 8, Erik Morales the legend is one of those who would cut all the way down to 122 pounds but walk around in the 160s and ballooned as high as 180 walking around.

180 is big for a chick, and boxers do cut a lot of weight, its why they have so many deaths in the lower weights from the fluid lacking in the brain and causing brain swelling from getting hit too much

Mexican fighters are notorious weight bullies in boxing, some of them fight as low as 122 and walk around in the 170s at 5 foot 8, Erik Morales the legend is one of those who would cut all the way down to 122 pounds but walk around in the 160s and ballooned as high as 180 walking around.
I know 180 is big for a chick, but im saying there both around 180. Shields isnt that much bigger than Cyborg. 10 pounds at the very most and that would put Shields closer to 190lbs, which i highly doubt

Yeah Ive watched Womens boxing and its not hard for someone like Cyborg to destroy girls in there, these boxing fans should be grateful if she crosses over she will legit be the biggest draw in the sport since Pacman and Floyd are retired

I hope Cyborg goes to boxing, she will shine, and bring more interest to the sport, People will see the type of draw she can be in boxing all the promoters are drooling at a chance to promoter her from Top Rank to Golden boy.

Braekhus wants that fight because she knows its her retirement check she was getting paid like 50k a fight, Cyborg gets paid a half a million a fight.

Even that two time gold medalist Clarissa Sheilds said Cyborg is tough as hell and hits hard and can take a punch, they sparred several times and went toe to toe, and Clarissa is a big girl much bigger than borg.
When you see them together Cyborg looks bigger.

In January she said Amanda didn't deserve to fight her because she isn't a draw and she wanted to build the 145 division.

Then she called out Backy Lynch from WWE, then Megan Anderson, then that russian, and now a boxer.

She wanted to fight other 145 lb fighters which Amanda is not. After Amanda said she'd fight her, Cyborg said yes and then Nunes got a fight with Pennington instead. Megan has ducked Cyborg for years.

Cyborg has said she's wanted to box long before this interview. I understand you're a hater but at least try n be rational

I kinda meant that Cyborg would make more money in the UFC in the long run, but for a once or maybe even twice, spectacle fight vs. a Boxer, she could make a lot more for 1 fight. Not McGregor money or anything,
but I bet over $3 million.

Yeah that’s what makes this weird. Long term, let’s just say 5 fights, ufc would definitely pay her the most. The second most would be bellator and some mix of Japanese fights. The rub for her is that she hasn’t been really active recently in the ufc. So I’ll give her that angle.

I can’t see her vs Braekus generating that kind of combined purse for them...let alone one of them banking a couple million.

Lol did you ever see that weigh in video where her opponent kissed her or tried to kiss her on the lips its funny

Yeah I did...that other woman looked like a fucking transsexual ogre.

depositphotos_124634182-stock-photo-wbc-title-match-between-mikaela.jpg

To be fair if I was face to face with Cecilia like that...I'd plant the lips on her too. #Mwah

It would be fun to watch her get beat up by Breakhus. But, stay in your lane, Cyborg. You are not a good boxer and would get beat up by even low leveled professionals.

Did you watch the Holly fight?

Yeah I did...that other woman looked like a fucking transsexual ogre.

depositphotos_124634182-stock-photo-wbc-title-match-between-mikaela.jpg

To be fair if I was face to face with Cecilia like that...I'd plant the lips on her too. #Mwah

lol at tranny orge, she should be cast in the sequel to Bright as one of the Orcs

I think she is a Swedish, she reminds me of Grace Jones for some reason, scary looking chick

I can't blame her, but she will get owned, just like she did in that kick boxing match.

I give her credit for marketing.

Cyborg will KO Cecilia, I wasn't impressed with her she fought a girl who doesn't have Borgs power and got dropped, Holm will outbox Cecilia

The fight to make is Holly Holms return to boxing it will do massive numbers Dana White will promote it and have her fight Cecilia, 400k buys easily, and Holm gets over 5million boxin model pays different than UFc the headlines get the lions share. so Holm could easily make a grip

Also Holm would become the undisputed womens welterweight champion, thats HUGe, Cecilia owns all the belts, WBA,WBC,WBO, IBF

That is really the only fight id pay to see Holly in, Holly cant crack it in MMA she needs to go back to boxing and take that fight for bigmoney and history
You think Holm would outbox Cecilia? Obviously Holm doesn't feel the same way or she wouldn't have shamelessly ducked Cecilia. The reason you were not impressed by Cecilia is because women's boxing talent level generally is worse than wmma and that's saying something.

Last edited:
Megan Anderson has only been fighting like 4 years or so and has 10 pro fights. Was she supposed to fight Cyborg at 3-0 or something? Lol.

She’s been yapping about her since like 2016, has had a few opportunities to sign the dotted line, but never does.

She shouldn’t be talking shit if she’s not willing to back it up, that’s all.

Back