News Chris Holdsworth: Dillashaw was on "special supplements" for first Barao fight.

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL - WHO IS THE SALTIEST OF THEM ALL?

Team Alpha Male

Never liked TJ.

However, I believe Barao was also juicing...

Nobody:

Everybody: TJ Dillashaw was never my friend

So if they knew and did not say anything, they are Just and slimy. I appreciate that TAM is coming forward with this info, but if they truly wanted to play on clean, level field, they could have brought forward the evidence, rather than let Barao take such horrendous EPO powered beatings at the Hands of tj

And be called a 'snitch' by fighters and fans like our own whistleblower Jon Jones?

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

<36>

Lesson for all of us, don't treat people like shit on your way up because you'll meet them again on your way down.

From what Holdsworth is saying, he doesn't know shit. He "heard" Dillashaw was on something. From whom? And how did that person know?
This is hearsay.
Cody said TJ was cheating
USADA said TJ was cheating
NYSAC said TJ was cheating
TJ himself confirmed that he did something wrong

At this point, I think it is safe to believe those, who claim TJ was cheating.

TJ's supplements were just better than Barao's. Barao has developed a tolerance to his inferior supplements as shown by all his fights recently.
TJ took his soul

I tink it's hilarious that they pretend they're clean and only TJ in all of TAM was not.

Faber
Mendes
Joe B

Not convincing me any of these guys never used something.

Actually this was the only fight I wanted TJ to win. Glad he did. All others, fook em

So if they knew and did not say anything, they are Just and slimy. I appreciate that TAM is coming forward with this info, but if they truly wanted to play on clean, level field, they could have brought forward the evidence, rather than let Barao take such horrendous EPO powered beatings at the Hands of tj
Barao was probably on some special lotion/dick pills as well though :eek:

TAM is just as bad as T.J. at this point. Seems like everyone knew about it!

I’m sure T.J. is the only culprit?!

Back