Social Chris Matthews Retires Abruptly From MSNBC

Wow... did you watch the video? Sounds like he has some past problems with women and saying the wrong things?

I would bet MSNBC told him to tone down the Bernie rhetoric and hate as they are rightly taking a lot of criticism over the Network bias against Bernie and it was far too easy for anyone making that argument to quote Chris to make the point.

I am not happy to see him go, but I get it they asked him to tone it down and he felt principally he could not do that.

Show me the scale and I'll show you my leftness.

Weren't you a real life Antifa member at one point? Or am I mixing you up with someone else? Scale from 1- as moderate the decimal left of center, 10- raging ultra SJW offended that too many Asians score high in school deeming it racist.

About time. He was one of the worst on tv, if not the very worst. I didn't take much notice of him until I studied him in a communications class. Out of several prime-timers like Maddow, Hannity, O'Reilly, and others, he was consistently the most opinionated and cited the fewest sources, on top of just being a real dingle dick.

His TDS was straight looney toon propaganda.. Before Trump he had good segments and bad segments like most political commentators on both sides.

Weren't you a real life Antifa member at one point? Or am I mixing you up with someone else? Scale from 1- as moderate the decimal left of center, 10- raging ultra SJW offended that too many Asians score high in school deeming it racist.
Matthew-McConaughey.gif

I'm probably a level 5 or 6 liberal.

He saw my post about being thrown down a flight of stairs and realized it's time to give up the gimmick.

You are thinking of @AgonyandIrony

About time. He was one of the worst on tv, if not the very worst. I didn't take much notice of him until I studied him in a communications class. Out of several prime-timers like Maddow, Hannity, O'Reilly, and others, he was consistently the most opinionated and cited the fewest sources, on top of just being a real dingle dick.
To be fair though was he not just an opinion host?

I find it more problematic when some guys mix opinion with real reporting and it is hard to know which is which. With him I think you always knew he was just a big wind bag opinion guy kind of in the vein of Stern.

Compare that Jew to Hitler’s rise just don’t you fucking dare tell a woman you think she’s attractive you fucking misogynistic piece of shit

Your scale is screwy. The most extreme left position is anarchism. Believing that laws shouldn't apply differently to minorities (the position I guess you're parodying?) is something that pretty much everyone left of center would agree on.

I won't miss his soundbites on Fox, but I commend him for standing up to the man.

Btw you guys created this monster

To be fair though was he not just an opinion host?

I find it more problematic when some guys mix opinion with real reporting and it is hard to know which is which. With him I think you always knew he was just a big wind bag opinion guy kind of in the vein of Stern.
To an extent, yeah. He's taking up airtime that should be for people who are bit more serious and accurate, imo. I think a lot of these pundits have that problem, where they speak with the authority of a journalist but deliver lots of wind. And that kind of shit has fully taken over as "infotainment" and I think has done irreparable damage to the culture. Since Matthews is one of the worst of that bunch, I dislike him more than usual.

th

This guy is the worst pos and cannot control himself.
Is Al Sharpton still there? Later Chris. Watch out for Corona.

Matthew-McConaughey.gif

I'm probably a level 5 or 6 liberal.

I actually agree with this lol. Lib on brah.

You are thinking of @AgonyandIrony

THAT'S him lol. I got them mixed up. Agony has balls, but his name fits.

Your scale is screwy. The most extreme left position is anarchism. Believing that laws shouldn't apply differently to minorities (the position I guess you're parodying?) is something that pretty much everyone left of center would agree on.

I was mostly teasing AndNow, but yea, thinking that laws should apply differently to minorities is pretty extreme on the scale of Ultra Woke SJW. Getting upset that too many Asians, score too high, and get placed in high profile schools, wanting to limit them, without addressing the why they score higher is peak wokeness.

Back