Chris Weidman is in the wrong weight class...

Enjoy watching Weidman lose, but until he went stiff today, I thought he looked ok.

Jacare is a fucken animal.

All fighters in ruts in the UFC should go get paid in ONE and get some wins

glad we are all on the same page. He can still compete with the best...but will never win another title, and should retire while he still has his whits, and hopefully can commentate and make money outside of fighting at this point

His durability is shot but all his finishes are some brain rattling equilibrium KO. Maybe a lesser weight cut will help? But then he won't have the size advantage

I genuinely think he needs to retire. He's getting beaten up BADLY in almost every fight.

He was 20 seconds or so away from being finished by Kelvin too.

Chris is a gigantic mw wtf.....he lost because he got clipped due to shit defense. Dude was winning this fight as well as the rockhold fight as well as the Romero fight. He lost some bad ones but he wasn't no blown out at all. Moose shredded him but the others he was arguably winning until he got creamed.

Dude give the guy a break. He just got ko'd. He lost to 4 killers.
LOL LOL LOL

Yeah, he should have retired 2 years ago. He got his lucky break. He succeeded and scored some great paydays. 10 years from now, he'll be a footnote honestly.

LOL LOL LOL

Yeah, he should have retired 2 years ago. He got his lucky break. He succeeded and scored some great paydays. 10 years from now, he'll be a footnote honestly.
you think his going to listen to power from sherdog? you must think Andersons a shit fighter. As well as Yoel/Luke/Souza and Moose.

He's fought and lost to the cream of the crop guys at middleweight. He's just been unlucky in some of these fights. He was winning against Jacare, if he didn't get caught he would have won.
I believe it was 1-1 going in the third and its not just unlucky. Bad luck doesnt make you get finished 4 times out of last 5 via (t)ko

Of all the fighters who should retire based on performance, I'd rather retire Gas Beast from the UFC before any other fighter from that card based on his past 3-4 fights

He should just move to 205lbs and get crippled for good.

Wut, You look at that man's frame?

He's not muscular but he's big, he dwarfed Gastelum.
In part that might be because Gastelum is a bloated WW. If he got his weight cutting together he'd be a serious force at 170. Hell he's a contender at 185.

you think his going to listen to power from sherdog? you must think Andersons a shit fighter. As well as Yoel/Luke/Souza and Moose.
You're getting emotional. I said he should retire because his luck has run out. And that he won't be remembered for long. This is true of a lot of fighters.

Chris doesn't really talk about it but that disc surgery he had is gnarly. I knew he would never be the same after having it myself. God Bless him tho he is still a top guy but with these young killers everywhere at MW i don't know. he has taken a lot of damage lately.

He is 6'3 he is in the right weight class for him and his body type. Do not make excuses for Chris Weidman. He failed himself and his fans. Gotta live with it.

Weidman as almost the exact same size as Anderson Silva was as MW.

You're getting emotional. I said he should retire because his luck has run out. And that he won't be remembered for long. This is true of a lot of fighters.
logic isnt emotions. luck doesnt get you a belt.

Back