Media Chris Weidman on his goals continuing his UFC career: "Climb the rankings... knock out Adesanya"

Played in front of crowds bigger than yer Yabba and have never played a cover, not a one. We write enough shit to make King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard blush.
I'm a straight-up hillbilly, though. A hillbilly from the Asian barrios.
<{outtahere}>
that one got you huh? you should write a song about chris wiedman or something, i'm sure your hillbilly fans are dying to hear that one.

Felt bad for the Chris. He did have Brad in a little trouble against the fence but then kicked him in the nuts, and that really killed his momentum. Somehow I think he'll want to fight again but hopefully Dana just lets him go.

I would love it if he got a few wins together, got a title shot, won and retired.................................................but it wont happen

The most disturbing part of that isn't the delusion at saying something like that given his current streak, injury, and age.

But that he still seems to have forgotten that grappling is his best skill, not his standup. His standup is good, but works even better because people fear he'll take them down. If they stop fearing he'll actually do that they'll just strike naturally with him.

Which is the cause of a lot of his misfortunes.
It's less that he's forgotten it and more that his body is not what it used to be.

He tried to wrestle pretty much everyone he lost to. Rockhold, Romero, Gegard, Reyes and even Tavares last night, he just can't keep up whether it's due to his cardio or chin.

Last night he never came close to taking Tavares down aside from when he kicked him in the nuts despite getting into positions he should've been able to finish a takedown in.

Reactions: mkt
The show over. He should retire, its done

Felt bad for the Chris. He did have Brad in a little trouble against the fence but then kicked him in the nuts, and that really killed his momentum. Somehow I think he'll want to fight again but hopefully Dana just lets him go.

You mean Tavares faking a nut shot so obviously that even the announcers were forced to admit it? As Khabib would say, that was number one bullshit.

That truth aside, I've been saying for years that Weidman and Holly Holm were created for one purpose--to beat a fighter everyone considered unbeatable--and once that purpose was served there was no reason for either of them fighting or existing in general. Both of them having just been kinda taking up space ever since.

He can't wrestle/shoot now, and that was his bread and butter when he started, geez,... Imagine Israel kicking his legs, not a pretty sight.

You mean Tavares faking a nut shot so obviously that even the announcers were forced to admit it? As Khabib would say, that was number one bullshit.

That truth aside, I've been saying for years that Weidman and Holly Holm were created for one purpose--to beat a fighter everyone considered unbeatable--and once that purpose was served there was no reason for either of them fighting or existing in general. Both of them having just been kinda taking up space ever since.

Yeah that was unfortunate. The replay showed that Chris didn't even graze nuts. It was toes to the gut.

Weidman did defend a few times in fairness to him.

But yeah who's he beaten since he lost to Rockhold? Gastelum and Akhmedov? The omari fight was a total snooze as well, he just lay on the guy. Plus omari was a welter and Chris is massive at MW.

that one got you huh? you should write a song about chris wiedman or something, i'm sure your hillbilly fans are dying to hear that one.
Weidman's very existence, in some weird way, appears to have had you huffing and puffing loooong before any of that octogenarian vitriol of yours got to me.
<{outtahere}>

I'm amazed those creaky fingers still manage to hobble their way around the keyboard.
<Dany07>

Last edited:
Pretty sure Weidman's very existence got you loooong before any of that octogenarian vitriol of yours got to me.
<{outtahere}>

I'm amazed those creaky fingers still manage to hobble their way around the keyboard.
<Dany07>
lol philipino cover band chump. do you think you won't get old? you lack foresight. what's your band called? what's all of these albums called? more than king gizzard? that's great, fantastic. how's the quality? Don't Stop Believing!

lol philipino cover band chump. do you think you won't get old? you lack foresight. what's your band called? what's all of these albums called? more than king gizzard? that's great, fantastic. how's the quality? Don't Stop Believing!
Now, now, abuelo.
Settle down. Have yourself a beer, for chrissakes.
<{ohyeah}>

Now, now, abuelo.
Settle down. Have yourself a beer, for chrissakes.
<{ohyeah}>
exactly. too pussy to give out your band name because deep down inside, you know it sucks. don't stop believing arnel! hold onto that feeling!

Oh I know we suck. Don't remember saying we're any good.
<{outtahere}>
so why the hell are you putting your band in the same sentence as king gizzard. just stop ardel, you're embarrasing yourself. all that oil from jollibee's going to your little brain

so why the hell are you putting your band in the same sentence as king gizzard. just stop ardel, you're embarrasing yourself. all that oil from jollibee's going to your little brain
images
@Killer Kadoogan

Back