Media Chris Weidman says he's down to fight Chimaev !

I think probably someone like Chris Curtis will show up.

Weidman is a CAN at this point, somebody seriously needs to tell him to fuck off.

chris-weidmans-house.jpg

946b7-16924668074496-1920.jpg

a Chimaev payment would help extend his fake-rich lifestyle for a little bit longer

Sadly Chris seems to be in the beyond washed up delusional phase of his career. Happens a lot.

Either way I honestly think Costa is trolling everyone.

Yet he'd still be the most decorated win on Khamzat's shitty resume. Watch the UFC spin that as a "huge win over a still dangerous former champion"<Lmaoo>

he has 12 fights, so he still has 11 more to go to match khabibs 23 fight record before facing a top 10 guy. Oh wait, he already fought a top 3 guy in his 10th fight lol

Actually that would probably be right up Dana's alley, he loves teeing up former legends to get slaughtered by rising stars.

This is sad. Chris was the former MW champion and he has some of the brutal losses in MMA history. It's sad that he probably needs to keep fighting for money.

after watching his last fight, he probably shouldn't be allowed to fight in the ufc anymore, against anyone.

Insane that Chris doesn't understand that he is totally washed at this point.
Khamzat would do EVIL things to teh Chris.

It's probably the only place that might sanction this fight

I'm willing to get my ass kicked by Chris Weidman if it means never seeing this fight materialize

Not even the UFC would sacrifice Chris in such a manner. It'd be sanctioned murder. May as well throw me in there.

Old, bad knee/injured leg Weidman won't be able to take Khamzat down and will be an easy, chinny target. It would've been a massive test for Khamzat if Weidman were 10 years younger though

Teh Chris has that Modello Fighting Spirit ! They should make a commercial on him lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back