Chris Weidman throwing shots at Yoel Romero

I like Chris and have been rooting for him for years but....ouch.

hard to defend this.

cant blame him for trying I guess?

Holly fuk, just maybe his brain has taken to much damage. Has he forgotten, the 3 fights before his win over a blown up WW. Man the sport passed him and he still doesn't know it. CTE scans still needed im thinkn.

EES OKAY KRIS I STILL LUH YOU

Yoel-Romero-UFC-213-Post-01-750x370.jpg

I get that some people the him because of Silva...but really how the fuck is he likeable in any way?

Between the whining, the excuses, and the delusions of grandeur, it is pretty much impossible to like the man. For me, at least...

This.

His father fucked up his aura forever. There is nothing Chris can do to erase this. His face says it all. Even he cringed to this, imagine us.

Should've kept daddy home, Chris.

The Chris should be careful with all those shots he's throwing.

source.gif

Might accidentally tweet himself in the forehead.

I hope he gets the fight. Watching Weidman getting KO'd in a brutal fashion is always good fun.

Thank you for keeping us entertained, Chris.

<13>

Sherdog is so stupid in regards to Weidman. I am truly embarrassed for the majority of you not realizing how stupid you guys are when you discuss him

Weidman sucks, per the majority of you idiots but you sure do list him as a quality win when it comes to Romero, Luke and Moose.

Try to talk your way around it dummies. You can't come back from this stupidity.

he deserves it. you can’t reward romero for missing weight. we’ve already seen all the other match ups- let’s have a new one

are you talking shit about kelvin? the guy ko'd bisping and would have KO'd PED anderson as well.

that was a solid win.

I think he was more saying “he’s 1-3, almost 0-4”

That is all true Chris. But no one else has

Pulled a Chael Sonnen throwing spinning shit in a title fight
Gotten their skull nearly caved into their chest by a knee
Tried to play the hands down rule game while eating knees to the face
Struggled with a bloated WW
Get dropped by a bloated WW
Looked like complete shit in the USADA era

Back