Chrissy Metz throws shade at Alison Brie at the Golden Globes

Don't know who either of them are but I read the article.and listened to the recording.

Lol What the fuck how can her and her agent say its bullshit and that she didn't say it when there's a recording of her saying it?

How long do you think it will take for the fat girl to be the victim in this because she's fat?

Had to look up Chrissy Metz

rs-634x1024-190106162244-634-2019-golden-globes-red-carpet-fashi.jpg

Yeah I'm team Alison Brie in this matter
This dress is fucking awful for her figure. There’s no definition of shape, and her boobs/torso/legs are just one giant block of red. Makes her arms look short n stumpy too. Hair, did anybody even try? Needs new stylist.

Also that big toe ain’t look right. Is the shoe cutting off circulation?

Alison Brie's got perfect natural boobs and is generous to her boob pics recipient.

This dress is fucking awful for her figure. There’s no definition of shape, and her boobs/torso/legs are just one giant block of red. Makes her arms look short n stumpy too. Hair, did anybody even try? Needs new stylist.

Also that big toe ain’t look right. Is the shoe cutting off circulation?

She's just 'playing it safe' with this outfit. The Japanese are commercial whaling again.

Whatever happened to Clamburgler? Brie is a would burgle.

I'll take the big lady.

Had to look up Chrissy Metz

rs-634x1024-190106162244-634-2019-golden-globes-red-carpet-fashi.jpg

Yeah I'm team Alison Brie in this matter

I'm not surprised, this bitch casts shade over every fucker standing within a 10meter radius of her.

Last edited:
Back