Christodoulou war wagon!

joey gerbils

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Lets get some support for the UFC's people champ. Proving to us all that with minimal training, poor technique and lack of athleticism and cardio, you can still find your way into a UFC fight pass prelim and show the world your moves. He is an inspiration to all couch-potato armchair mma warlords. He inspires us all, because now we know that if we really wanted to get into the UFC we truly could. Any old Tom, Dick and Harry from a foreign country can make it to a UFC fight pass prelim.

I am personally planning on changing my nationality to something exotic like Cambodian or Uzbekistan, maybe Tanzania. That way I can train UFC for like 6 months, and when the UFC decides to expand to that area in the world I will surely be hired for a fight pass prelim.

Borat-Cultural-Learnings-of-Amer...-184498-330.jpg

I do remember watching his last fight thinking 'this guy looks fucking terrible'. I know the UFC needs a big roster but I don't know how that guy got in. Pretty sure there are no events going down in Greece any time soon.

well you could go and train/spar with Christodoulou to see if you can make it in the ufc then...

The reason he got in UFC was to fight MAIRBEK TAISUMOV in 10 days notice cause his original opponent got hurt. The event was in Europe.

I believe he snuck in by replacing an injured fighter. He probably won't get another UFC fight.

Fuck you guys, tony was a good guy who, believe it or not, had a lot of support due to losing 100 something pounds due to training bjj. Yeah he's not that good but he's a pretty good guy.

Fuck you guys, tony was a good guy who, believe it or not, had a lot of support due to losing 100 something pounds due to training bjj. Yeah he's not that good but he's a pretty good guy.

I definitely believe that.

thats why he is the peoples champ

shit I know why he isn't cut.....

he's CM punk's first opponent. it's too perfect

Back