Chuck Liddell Just Said He Wants to Fight Jon Jones on the MMA Hour.

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
floyd-mayweather-jr-says-everyone-misunderstood-him-and-he-said-he-never-had-sex-with-tis-wife.gif

Chuck is a legend, and while this would be a huge payday, he is guaranteed to get destroyed.
If Rampage could knock him out in a minute, imagine what a taller more skilled Jon Jones can do

I would love to see that fight!

MMA is the most fun when there's a huge discrepancy in fighting ability

OIsYlBN.gif

He's going to fight Tito in November under Golden boy promotions, he may fight Chael after or maybe Fedor in Bellator, the UFC isn't signing him.

If he take the T-bol he has a great chance

Chuck always said the best sleep he ever got was when he was fighting

If this fight ever got sanctioned everyone involved should go directly to prison

he's thinking that if he hits Jon hard enough, he'll explode into a puff of powder and he can then be sniffed up for the most fkn delightful high.

And he's wrong. Jon would actually explode into a can of ass whipping. And that's not a kind of whipped cream. It's blood and dust.

I love Liddell, but he needs to watch Jones/Rampage again and realise Rampage beat Chuck twice.

It's sad now that any fighter will just talk fucking nonsense to get media play and twitter likes. This fight would likely have the same outcome and same relevance as Mighty Mouse against Jones.

Chuck always said the best sleep he ever got was when he was fighting
Yeah those last few years he got a lot of z's in that cage. They say when you hit that reset button you're purged of a lot of bs.

And that leaves more room for your delusions.

It's sad now that any fighter will just talk fucking nonsense to get media play and twitter likes. This fight would likely have the same outcome and same relevance as Mighty Mouse against Jones.

I would MUCH rather watch MM vs JJ! That would be fun....

Fuck you guys, Chuck would fuck Jon Jones up and y'alls just skeered about it! He would crush Conor and Mayweather at the same time too...

Back