Chucky Cheetoz....The biggest travesty in the history of the sport?

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I can't think of a match I was more legit ashamed to watch as a fan, other than Phil Brooks.

Any match-ups that beat this one?

Dada kimbo
Toney couture
Conor floyd

They're all up there

Last edited:
I can't think of a match I was more legit ashamed to watch as a fan, other than Phil Brooks.

Kimbo Dada will always have a special place in my heart.

I knew it was gonna be bad but damn. That was bad.

The last Shammy Tito was pretty bad. Close second the Shammy vs Franklin "phantom punch" stunt

Nothing prepared me for Chuck's punches being that slow and weak. I was also not prepared to hear one of the announcers say "this is a great fight".

Shamrock Gracie 3 was really really awful.

Screenshot-20181125-023250-Chrome.jpg

Dada Kimbo.

But close enough.

Nothing prepared me for Chuck's punches being that slow and weak. I was also not prepared to hear one of the announcers say "this is a great fight".

Chuck looked like he was 100 years old.

tenor.gif

Kimbo-Shamrock was pretty pathetic too.
Including the worked guillotine.

This took the cake i think. Good Lord that was tough to watch.

Chuck looked absolutely robotic in there. You could practically time how long it took for the synapses forming in his brain to travel to his appendages. He was sliding around out there like there were banana peels all over the place.

I was expecting bad. And I got it. I'd say Tito looked really good, but, I have to consider the guy he just fought. That wasn't even a fair fight.

Ken Shamrock VS Royce Gracie 3

If not worse, they're in the same ballpark.

Hughes also destroyed Gracie pretty badly

Royce seemed super old but looking back he was only 38 -- younger than DC

I fucking hate Tito and I wanted him to just put this fight out of it's misery and get it over with.

Back