Social CIA Operator openly admitting WMD in Iraq is a fraud

Like you already mentioned, anybody with half a brain cell already knew Iraq was not about WMDs, and those who don’t have half a brain cell will continue to deny the reality of the situation.

Interestingly, in hindsight it’s amazing that the WMD rationale was enough to launch the war, and that most people (myself included) were gullible enough to along with it.
The W era was an era in which the whole world looked at the USA and thought "are they truly retarded like that?".

Interestingly no western country called for sanctions on USA after they invaded Iraq.

If we lived in a legitimate system, the people behind the Iraq war would be imprisoned for life. But we don't. The people have no real power, and the people in power suffer no real consequences.
How many high ranking officials were prosecuted following all the revelations that the WMDs were a cover up? I mean everyone outside of the USA knew it, but it became official a while after.

How many high ranking officials were prosecuted following all the revelations that the WMDs were a cover up? I mean everyone outside of the USA knew it, but it became official a while after.
They all got promoted and are still in the swamp.

Victoria Nuland for example was Dick Cheney's personal advisor, then joined the Obama admin where she spearheaded this proxy war between Ukraine and Russia, which she was able to see come to light when brought into the Biden admin.

George W has been made out to be a sweetheart even by the Democrats because Trump Bad.

Completely?

“This left the determination as to whether the United States would go to war up to the Democratic-controlled Senate the following day. To the astonishment of many, several leading Democratic senators crossed the aisle to support the war authorization, including Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle, Assistant Majority Leader Harry Reid and Foreign Relations Committee Chair Joe Biden, as well as such prominent senators as John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, John Edwards and Dianne Feinstein.”
https://truthout.org/articles/as-iraq-war-vote-anniversary-nears-dont-forget-who-was-responsible/

You mean the biggest names in the Democrat party favoring Iraq war had no effect?

Who do you blame for all the other lesser scale engagements since Iraq?

Those Democrats voted for the war based on intel provided by the Bush administration...

I'm old enough to have been politically interested when the Iraq War came about, and I can tell you that literally every Conservative in America at the time was screaming for blood after 9/11, and you're right, a lot of liberals went along with it. The people opposing that war was a very small group of liberals, and I remember that. Talk radio was big at the time and I remember Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Ann Coulter, etc talking daily about the need to carpet bomb the entire Middle East and hang anyone for treason in this country for opposing that viewpoint - 'you don't protest a war when boots are on the ground' was a popular phrase they used.

I remember reading "Rebuilding America's Defenses", which was published before the Iraq War by the PNAC, which was a think tank of conservatives/neo-cons who later went on to become most of Bush's administration. In that document they specifically lay out the need for the Iraq war, even going as far as saying the American public would not go along with it outside of a tragic event like a "new Pearl Harbor". Prophetic? Not sure. I think 9/11 happened and they got lucky and took advantage of it. You can read "Rebuilding America's Defenses" by the PNAC online, it's free now.

Last edited:
They all got promoted and are still in the swamp.

Victoria Nuland for example was Dick Cheney's personal advisor, then joined the Obama admin where she spearheaded this proxy war between Ukraine and Russia, which she was able to see come to light when brought into the Biden admin.

George W has been made out to be a sweetheart even by the Democrats because Trump Bad.
He was getting that treatment long before Trump appeared on the scene.

The amount of bootlickers these days amazes me. These morons will support gulags if the government would fill them with people they don't like. Absolute dogshit humans.
Just think about it... the left believed that eliminating all the voter controls and the largest mail-biden-In on record was legit. The Georgia case and findings going on right now isn't even covered. Bootlickers will boot lick.

Back