Social CIA Operator openly admitting WMD in Iraq is a fraud

Cool, fuck Trump too.

Bolton is a War Criminal.

Weird that he's on liberal news networks now being brought on for takes though.
There are interventionists within the Democrats and the MSM is pro intervention. Hillary was an interventionist. Obama not really.

Would the Iraq invasion have happened without 9/11? I guess we'll never know but I don't think it would have, at least not when it did. It was a part of the "War on Terror" framework and clearly relied on the post-9/11 atmosphere of war fever and bloodlust against Muslims/Arabs for the support that it received from a segment of the population.

So 9/11 really was a Godsend to the Bush administration and the military industrial complex (a lot of overlap there of course). They ended up with the political capital for a whole new military paradigm replacing the Cold War and the PATRIOT Act to institute mass surveillance and curtail the rights of the citizenry. Man did they ever get lucky that their consulate in Jedda never got the memo to stop issuing visas to Islamic terrorists, that their close allies in Saudi intelligence and even Prince Bandar himself were funding the hijackers, that the CIA and NSA mistakenly protected the hijackers for no apparent reason, that the attack coincidentally happened during those war games and FAA hijack exercises, etc. Not to mention that a deranged lone wolf somehow devised a way to make anthrax by himself and started mailing it out to people a few weeks after 9/11, without leaving any evidence. You gotta be good to be lucky right?

Probably every neckbeard's idea of what an alpha is, and every politician's idea of what a patriot is, pretty much stating what is obvious and that it's was all about money.

It used to be treasonous to talk about Iraq that way 20 years ago, now even the guys who are perceived to be heroes openly mock their 'calling'.

Now, I wonder what is considered treasonous to talk about today, but be openly mocked 20 years later?
d41586-022-02301-x_23388750.jpg

Nobody from that Iraq War administration has ever expressed any regrets or remorse for the vile consequences of their actions.

Would the Iraq invasion have happened without 9/11? I guess we'll never know but I don't think it would have, at least not when it did. It was a part of the "War on Terror" framework and clearly relied on the post-9/11 atmosphere of war fever and bloodlust against Muslims/Arabs for the support that it received from a segment of the population.

So 9/11 really was a Godsend to the Bush administration and the military industrial complex (a lot of overlap there of course). They ended up with the political capital for a whole new military paradigm replacing the Cold War and the PATRIOT Act to institute mass surveillance and curtail the rights of the citizenry. Man did they ever get lucky that their consulate in Jedda never got the memo to stop issuing visas to Islamic terrorists, that their close allies in Saudi intelligence and even Prince Bandar himself were funding the hijackers, that the CIA and NSA mistakenly protected the hijackers for no apparent reason, that the attack coincidentally happened during those war games and FAA hijack exercises, etc. Not to mention that a deranged lone wolf somehow devised a way to make anthrax by himself and started mailing it out to people a few weeks after 9/11, without leaving any evidence. You gotta be good to be lucky right?
Iraq invasion was planned long before 9/11.
In 1998, under Clit-on administration Iraq Liberation act was passed.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Liberation_Act

9/11 was planned and executed by CIA, possibly with help from MI6 and Mossad.

He didn't want to intervene, he was under tremendous pressure from the Neocons / GOP establishment, the Hillary interventionist wing of the DNC, the French and Brits.

The Republicans accused Obama of "leading from behind" because of his reluctance to depose Assad and intervene.

Probably every neckbeard's idea of what an alpha is, and every politician's idea of what a patriot is, pretty much stating what is obvious and that it's was all about money.

It used to be treasonous to talk about Iraq that way 20 years ago, now even the guys who are perceived to be heroes openly mock their 'calling'.

Now, I wonder what is considered treasonous to talk about today, but be openly mocked 20 years later?
d41586-022-02301-x_23388750.jpg

Just imagine hings like operation "Northwood" about false flag attacks, after a certain amount of time terrible things discussed or done become less impactful. Iraq and WMD was probably false and even thought people spoke out against it it was not what those in power wanted to hear.

Last edited:
Iraq intelligence fiasco was confirmation bias at its finest. Then you had Iraq posturing that it had a robust WMD program.

Gave the perfect confluence of events for the elites to move forward their agenda on it.

For the most part, people in the West understand international relations through a good guy/bad guy patriotic liberalism lens instead of realpolitik realism (and understanding the degree of corruption stemming from the military industrial complex which has spiraled out of control). They have no real understanding of balance of power politics in the middle east; who is doing what and why.

Unfortunately, too many people are easily manipulated because of this, and too many young folks die in war. And also sad - they let perpetrators get off scot-free.

It’s the lizard people. Time is a flat circle.

If we lived in a legitimate system, the people behind the Iraq war would be imprisoned for life. But we don't. The people have no real power, and the people in power suffer no real consequences.
One of the main architects and profiteers of the war literally admitted to drinking before shooting his buddy in the face with a shotgun and faced 0 consequences.

You have to admit though. This is some epic gaslighting. You know these chuds were all in on the Iraq invasion if you asked them in the early 2000s you know that that Colemanwhatever guy was drinking bud lights and belting out “American Soldier” at the local bar.

Now he is pretending he was against it the whole time. It’s not just him though. The whole Maga muppet crew is doing it and bringing it up as a reason to not support Ukraine. Yet it was only young democrats in the 2000s that didn’t support it.. and we’re actually vilified for it. Now these chuds are trying to steal that victimhood. It’s so stupid it’s impressive

Look at what happened to the Chicks. It took a long time for their career to recover, just because they dared speak out against the war.

i'm in Europe so that may play a factor since i was further away from it, but i don't remember a SINGLE person, be it professor, from the military, politician that i spoke to that believed there were WMDs there. It was very obvious to everybody that operation was pure politically decided, and i consider all civilians killed a war crime nobody answered for.

Back