Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the best cereal ever made!

gizmo J

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If I'm ever on death row I will be having this as my last meal.

004.jpg

Looks good.

Bet this is better though.

MuslixBananaNut.jpg

And I could go through a box of THIS in a night, though.

2fd149e5-1e14-4257-82a7-906cef8cc0bf.jpg

lol @ being older than 15 and eating sugary breakfast cerise’s.

Also lol @ parents who buy that shit for their kids.

Crunch Berries Top Team

lol @ being older than 15 and eating sugary breakfast cerise’s.

Also lol @ parents who buy that shit for their kids.

Kids usually eat cereal for breakfast I.E. before school

The sugar in the cereal actually helps the kids wake up and stay concentrated during the early periods

Honey Graham Oh's are the highest level cereal.

Havent had em in probably over a decade but these were my favorite

61xCHy8YuIL.jpg

No way! Grape nuts FTW!!

I kid..it’s all about the Golden Grams :)

Kids usually eat cereal for breakfast I.E. before school

The sugar in the cereal actually helps the kids wake up and stay concentrated during the early periods

Good lord lol.....the sugar makes them hyper which has proven to hurt their learning, also the type of parents that feed that poison to their kids are generally the same type who ignore dental hygiene and the kids end up with rotten teeth.

Lol @ anybody who would feed that to a poor kid who is too young to know they shouldn’t eat that stuff.

Good lord lol.....the sugar makes them hyper which has proven to hurt their learning, also the type of parents that feed that poison to their kids are generally the same type who ignore dental hygiene and the kids end up with rotten teeth.

Lol @ anybody who would feed that to a poor kid who is too young to know they shouldn’t eat that stuff.

lol @ poison

Nah, that thing gets old really fast. You have it a couple times in a week then it’s meh. Not to mention, it makes you thirsty.

I dunno man, have you ever tried half Gorilla Munch and half Colon Blow?

Last edited:
lol @ poison

Yeah stuffing your kids with simple sugars in the morning isn’t poison??? Crap food like that isn’t the cause of obesity, diabetes and tooth decay??? Ok.

Parent of the year award for you. Poor kids.

Back