News Ciryl Gane victim of burglary, during UFC Paris his house has been robbed of assets worth 150k

That's messed up, luckily they weren't home him and his family. It could have been worse.

Tough to see this happen to a great guy.
After the fight, he was saying, talking about his family in the audience "they're crazy to come and support me, I don't know if I could do that myself [implying, potentially see him getting knocked out or beat up].
Turns out he probably took less damage than during a light sparring, and they were very lucky to not be at home...

Fucking bitches, that kinda stuff gives me the red ass. I've had a Mustang GT, a Toyota Tacoma, and a ZX7 Ninja stolen throughout the years. I eventually found all 3 but they were all trashed except for the Tacoma, but still.
In my neighborhood there are a group called "the Kia boys" and they take advantage of the Kia malfunction to joy ride and crash them. I know someone personally who had her 3 separate cars stolen and crashed.

in which case the burglary is not that serious :-D
1) what else did you think people would steal if not for valuables? Oh it's not that serious, it's only exactly what thieves were after; things that cost a lot.

2) jumping to conclusions off one guys assumption.

you're a character all right.

He said in interview few years ago that one of the only one time he got real mad, was when he got stolen his bycicle that his wife offered him.

Back