Clean: girls + squats = awesome ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

oh dear....you know its really not fair to other girls out there for one single chic to be blessed with such grea....(ahem) perfect DNA. what a DISH of a woman

I'm not gonna say I wouldn't hit it, cause lets face facts: I'd be a damn fool not to when presented with the opportunity. HOWEVER, I wouldn't say she's even in the realm of perfect genetics. her legs are thin, the picture itself probably cost about 1-2k to produce (with lighting, make-up, cameras, etc.) to make up for minor imprefections, her hair is bleached an unnatural shade of blonde, her tits are fake, and her expression is vacuous at best...

I'd hit it, but genetic perfection she aint... maybe I'm nitpicking.

I'm not gonna say I wouldn't hit it, cause lets face facts: I'd be a damn fool not to when presented with the opportunity. HOWEVER, I wouldn't say she's even in the realm of perfect genetics. her legs are thin, the picture itself probably cost about 1-2k to produce (with lighting, make-up, cameras, etc.) to make up for minor imprefections, her hair is bleached an unnatural shade of blonde, her tits are fake, and her expression is vacuous at best...

Yes you are and your just bursting my bubble.

You're a mean mean person

any girl who requires that much cosmetic surgery can hardly be called "genetic perfection." unless by perfection, you mean well adapted to respond favorably to silicone.

Agreed!

are we doing this page change nonsense again?

no, instead I'm going to close it, make a new one, re-open the old one, merge both of them, have somebody else create ANOTHER one, merge it, give the old one a send off, close it and make one final new one... until next time.

you lost me about halfway through that... too much merging creating deleting for my simple mind to comprehend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back