Clean Jones vs DC in 2018

As soon as Jones' people discover which USADA agent tainted his sample.

His CSAC hearing is in February. He'd have to get a pretty light slap on the wrist to be sanctioned to compete in 2018.

My money is on 2020 at the earliest.
Also losing a title isn't a lite slap on the wrist.

Clean Jones should be added to Sherdog's list of cryptids along with Motivated BJ and Healthy Shogun.

Was there a clean Jones at some point?

He was winning the second fight up until that kick. I can definitely see DC winning the third fight. He closes the distance well.

I thought so myself, but I watched the fight again. No, he wasn't. Jones landed more shots. Also, his shots seemed more powerful.

You think a dude crashing into pregnant women and running from the scene is good for the sport? Or was it getting busted for cocaine that took the sport to new heights? Or maybe getting busted for performance enhancers?

So many different things to choose from with Jones.

No I thought that was despicable, but his intent wasn't to injure. Don't give 2 shits about coke or whatever his drug of choice is, and believe you me, we all have one. Jones isn't as bad as people make him out to be imo.

Jones is no longer relevant and won't ever be again. DC will be retired soon. They better look at new prospects for the LHW division.

why is it that a guy like Jones clearly has a legit reason for his test but no one is listening. All I"m reading is this guy has been cheating, which is not true considering the other test he passed. So why is it you expect him to recieve the max penalty. To add his time start the moment the results came back which is why the match was turned to a no contest. I wish you people would relax and allow those with authority do their job then speak on that veruses the other way around.
I was asking a question. Jones does have a history. The reality is it makes no difference to me if Jones fights or not.

No I thought that was despicable, but his intent wasn't to injure. Don't give 2 shits about coke or whatever his drug of choice is, and believe you me, we all have one. Jones isn't as bad as people make him out to be imo.

I don't have a drug of choice, so I don't know what you're on about there. And Jones is a shit human being and a shit athlete who used performance enhancers to give him an unfair advantage over his opponents.

perfect jones hater logic. Jones was born dirty! Ever thing he ever did is tainted. GTFOH. you have no clue.

You don't have a clue about how the English language works. I said he isn't clean (simple present tense = now) and that he never will be (simple future tense). I never said Jones was born dirty nimrod, or that he always had been.

I don’t think Jones was clean when he was ratting out pot smokers in high school.

You think a dude crashing into pregnant women and running from the scene is good for the sport? Or was it getting busted for cocaine that took the sport to new heights? Or maybe getting busted for performance enhancers?

So many different things to choose from with Jones.
hes talking about in cage. john lennon was a heroin addict. should beatles music be banned?

I don't have a drug of choice, so I don't know what you're on about there. And Jones is a shit human being and a shit athlete who used performance enhancers to give him an unfair advantage over his opponents.

Grats, and as horrible a crime as using peds is, as a fan I'd like to see CJ vs DC before it's too late, if it isn't already. Of course that's my opinion and not necessarily Daniel's.

2018? Maybe 2022. And by that time, never.

It will more than likely happen yes and I think I will lose even more money betting on DC to win. Feels bad.

Is it possible? Would you want it to be? I'm hoping it's possible.

Don't be fool sir, expecting a clean JJ is like expecting a crooked politician to get clean. It's hopeless.

Back