Clean KO from female atomweight!

Low-key two of the hottest WMMA fighters ever.

Ham just wasn't big enough for strawweight but she might just be the best atomweight in the world.

Atom and straweight are the two divisions that Asians will always dominate because no one else can make that weight

How come ham gets cut but the ufc keeps Kailin Curran?

You'd think someone didn't like her, one of the smallest girls in the division usually matched up with some of the biggest - Rawlings, Calderwood and Casey. They did match her with the even smaller Taylor though, in the robbery of the year ..... well at least one of the four officials was competent.

Does everyone now drink shitloads of soy?!!

Wouldn't call that a clean K.O by any means.

She needed follow up punches. Her opponent wasn't K.O'd from the clean hit. She hit her opponent with a clean PUNCH...but it was not a clean k.o.

A clean K.O is a clean hit that K.O'd

They don't call her Hamderlei Silva for nothing .

She needed follow up punches. Her opponent wasn't K.O'd from the clean hit. She hit her opponent with a clean PUNCH...but it was not a clean k.o.

The punches weren't really needed. They way she fell was obvious enough that she'd be out.

The punches weren't really needed. They way she fell was obvious enough that she'd be out.

But her opponent was not completely out when she hit the ground, she was badly hurt but not Ko'd

So by definition it was not a clean K.O. That's all I'm trying to say

Anything can happen if you hit someone right on the button..

XA4w3jl.gif
Paperjaw

Former UFC strawweight Seo Hee Ham defeated Jinh Yu Frey by knockout yesterday. timestamped:

Cleaner than any win by the roid freak, but let's pay her a ton to beat up on debutants, instead of bringing in a real division.

I mentioned Hamderlei in a post last night. Great defence of her belt.

A fuckload of ppl here don’t care about any WMMA. But, the UFC brought in that science experiment, Cyborg. The “ don’t give a fuck if a fighter is clean “ club, are good with it, though.

Maybe in a year, or two. Look how long it took to bring in the no-brainer, FLW division. It’s infinitely more legit than FW. They should have left Cyborg over in Invicta. She’s a disgrace.

I'd say it's a clean ko. She's not completely unconscious but it knocked her down and put her in a state she wasn't able to defend herself. To me it looks like Ham could have walked away and Jinh wouldn't have gotten up. Instinctively she tries to sit up immediately, but she's moving very slow as Ham jumps in.

Back