Climate Change

Yes climate change is real and has been since the earth was formed. It varies depending on many factors some of which is best guess.

The question is how much humans affect this cycle. Then what to do about it.

One side says we are now doomed and all we can do is destroy our way of life to help slow it down and it must be right now.

The other side says man has no effect.

The truth is more complicated and so is what we need to do.

Yes climate change is real and has been since the earth was formed. It varies depending on many factors some of which is best guess.

One side says we are now doomed and all we can do is destroy our way of life to help slow it down and it must be right now.

If you watch the video I posted above you will see that the people saying it isn’t caused by humans are wrong.

From the current evidence it's pretty clear that it's human activity causing the warming.

1) We know it's not the sun or any other natural process. We should be cooling slightly right now, but instead our temperature is still going up.

Solar_Irradiance_graph_2021-01.png

2) We can see Infrared radiation being blocked on CO2 wavelengths by satellites, and we can also see heat returning to the earth from ground sensors

3) The isotope ratio shows that the extra CO2 in the atmosphere has our signature on it

I really don't see how any reasonable person that's looked at the evidence can be deny it at this point.

If you watch the video I posted above you will see that the people saying it isn’t caused by humans are wrong.

So nothing is natural about the cycle the climate would never change without humans.
Yea I don't think so and I don't think science backs that up.

So nothing is natural about the cycle the climate would never change without humans.
I don’t think anyone is saying that.
The science backs up that the excessive co2 is the cause and the excessive co2 can be traced to the burning of fossil fuels

No one said the climate would never change without humans. The current change is caused by humans. The evidence is overwhelmingly clear.

From the current evidence it's pretty clear that it's human activity causing the warming.

1) We know it's not the sun or any other natural process. We should be cooling slightly right now, but instead our temperature is still going up.

Solar_Irradiance_graph_2021-01.png

2) We can see Infrared radiation being blocked on CO2 wavelengths by satellites, and we can also see heat returning to the earth from ground sensors

3) The isotope ratio shows that the extra CO2 in the atmosphere has our signature on it

I really don't see how any reasonable person that's looked at the evidence can be deny it at this point.

But wouldn't this extra CO2 just super charge plant growth which would absorb the extra CO2...........

No one said the climate would never change without humans. The current change is caused by humans. The evidence is overwhelmingly clear.

Not to worry the people in charge only want 2 billion of us pond scum about, anyway.......

But wouldn't this extra CO2 just super charge plant growth which would absorb the extra CO2...........

In a control system as complex as the earth's environment it's not that straightforward. I believe that overall plant growth has increased over the past few decades but limitations like nutrient availability, fresh water, temperature, ecosystem dynamics, feedback loops and other factors exist. Right now scientists don't know precisely how all of these factors will come together.

I do not know how the climate works, but the earth is more than 4 billion years old. And before there where humans on earth the climate was also changing.

So, are humans really changing the climate or have a big impact on it?

Before humans used oil on a large scale. There were also ice ages and periods of warm temperature.

The argument is that the rate of climate change is faster than in the past and that it's man's fault.

Climate scientism is a shame religion like catholicism. Pollution is the original sin in climate scientism.

They need the original sin to justify the existence of their church and the persecution they want to enact on the non-believers.

Last edited:
The argument is that the rate of climate change is faster than in the past and that it's man's fault.

Climate scientism is a shame religion like catholicism. Pollution is the original sin in climate scientism.

They need the original sin to justify the religion and the persecution they want to enact on the non-believers.

And furthermore the carbon tax is your tithe to the church of climate scientism.

In a control system as complex as the earth's environment it's not that straightforward. I believe that overall plant growth has increased over the past few decades but limitations like nutrient availability, fresh water, temperature, ecosystem dynamics, feedback loops and other factors exist. Right now scientists don't know precisely how all of these factors will come together.

I'm just waiting for them dinosaur sized carrots. I love raw carrots......

Back