ClinchGear Short review

tucker713

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I just recieved my shorts in the mail today. I order them on Tuesday and recieved them three days later. So the shipping was great. I opened the box and tried them on. First feeling is that these short are the best!!!! The velcro system is unbelieve, it really locks you in. They are true to size I got a 32 and they fit me prefect. They aren't flash or baggy but that's what I like about them. Once I roll in them I will let you know more, but if you don't own a pair I would suggest getting them they are so comfrontable....!!!!!!

Cool. Those new colors they come in are pretty nice.

any pics? what about a link to see these snazzy new duds of yours....

I will try and pix up tonight...They are my first MMA shorts as well and they will be hard to beat..

Clinch gear shorts are my fav as well. I have other brands of shorts but none of them are on par clinch gear for comfort or performance.

Just got my new pair of Olive Clinchgears in. They look even better in person than they did on the website. Now I need to find a rashguard that goes with that color scheme. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

My other Clinchgear shorts are holding up great even under the stress I put them though in grappling and MT practice. They are so comfortable I also sometimes wear them to the gym for weights and cardio too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back