Elections Clinton vs. Trump Polls thread, v2

Who wins Florida on election day?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see where you are coming from. My guess is a lot of people felt this way--- until they were presented these 2 choices. Donald Trump is going to give millions of sexist assholes the opportunity to feel good about themselves because they voted for a female.

You've talked me off of the ledge today. Thank you lol

I really hope that common sense prevails.

He's only ahead by two points in fucking South Carolina and trending downwards.
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_SC_81116.pdf
giphy.gif

If you only gave Hillary states in which she was winning by at least 10 points and gave Donald the rest this is what the electoral map would look like.
Cph_qE7WAAEA7w1.jpg:large

My god, this is incredible. this is like when they put weights on Seabiscuit to make it competitive.

The thing is,trump isn't spending any to little money. Its not like trump isn't raising money. You gotta wonder when or if he will spend the money.

I think Trump's "silent majority" stuff is bunch of hot air. If these voters didn't come out for McCain or Romney, they won't show up for Trump. And if this forum proves anything, Trumpers aren't shy about cheerleading for Trump.

If anything, Trump's get-out-the-vote operation is probably going to be less effective than Romney's.

I was reading that GOP and Dems BOTH think there's a portion of Trump voters not showing up in the polls because they don't want to be identified as Trump voters. So many unknowns in this election. Like if the crazy candidate wll even make it to election day. It's amazing.

The thing is,trump isn't spending any to little money. Its not like trump isn't raising money. You gotta wonder when or if he will spend the money.

Almost 30% of his campaign expenditures have been services / products from his own company. And he has a history of buying himself things with charitable donations to the Trump Foundation. Makes one ponder some unpleasant accusations.

I don't even care about your presidential election but if Trump wins I will be licking the sweet tears of all the cuckold liberals that calls Trump a racist and other slurs. I will rub it in that now the world's only superpower is now a racist nation led by a nazi. Oh it will be glorious.
LOL. Where can I follow your blog? :)

Public policy Polling will be polling Texas this weekend, I think the last poll had Trump ahead by 4, lets see what happens.

These anti-Trump threads just keep getting worse and worse in quality. It's a crescendo of shittiness.

The WR itself has become a shit hole because of this race. It's just two sides trying to defend two unpopular candidates at all cost. Just kinda have to strap in and survive the next 3 months.

Trump is a chernobyl like accident to the gop. Its a shame, hillary is such a faulty candidate. she would have lost to rubio or kasich.

Rubio losing ground in the polls. This would be almost as good as trump getting trounced if rubio lost. Remember rubio is supporting trump.

I was reading that GOP and Dems BOTH think there's a portion of Trump voters not showing up in the polls because they don't want to be identified as Trump voters. So many unknowns in this election. Like if the crazy candidate wll even make it to election day. It's amazing.

I wouldn't see why they wouldn't tell a pollster who they support. It's not like their listed in the poll with what they picked.

Rubio losing ground in the polls. This would be almost as good as trump getting trounced if rubio lost. Remember rubio is supporting trump.

He didn't just ruin the election cycle. He has been ruining the talent in the party as well. Shitting on Ryan Rubio Martinez etc.

Oh geez. I don't care for Rubio, but he's got some good things going for him- he doesn't swallow the rustiest part of the far right hook, and is a sane person who I don't think is a bigot. Him getting pushed to a tight race is another early sign that the Trump affiliation is going to damage republicans.

This theory was floated during the primaries as well, yet Trump consistently hit the numbers he polled, sometimes underperformed, but never overperformed. Trump supporters don't seem to be shy about telling it to anyone. They are a loud plurality, not a silent majority.

Sure, things may be different in the general election, with lots of reluctant republicans eventually coming home to roost, but that's the same thing that's happening on the democratic side as well, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back