Media Closer look at the lip explosion.

in all honestly, plastic surgeons and ER doctors see worse than this all the time. this is relatively minor trauma compared to car accidents, gunshot wounds, stabbings, falling through glass etc

i doubt a piece of flesh actually went missing, they'll just stitch it up and he'll have that joaquin phoenix look
Really, dude.......really.Yeah- no shit. This was a sanctioned cage fight ....not a homicide scene with blood pools to the left and right. I was being a little over the top for it had just happened and I was throwing a tad dark humor in my post.
I was being facetious with the doctor/hospital......... although I'm sure a re action from another man with a 4 oz. glove did that with one shot. In fact, I'm sure even the most seasoned doctor could of made some comment " damn, did he have a switchblade hidden in that thing".

Fucking relax. Actually, I'm actually laughing that someone would actually retort back at me like this.

Really, dude.......really.Yeah- no shit. This was a sanctioned cage fight ....not a homicide scene with blood pools to the left and right. I was being a little over the top for it had just happened and I was throwing a tad dark humor in my post.
I was being facetious with the doctor/hospital......... although I'm sure a re action from another man with a 4 oz. glove did that with one shot. In fact, I'm sure even the most seasoned doctor could of made some comment " damn, did he have a switchblade hidden in that thing".

Fucking relax. Actually, I'm actually laughing that someone would actually retort back at me like this.
I can't imagine what your lip would look like, being as thin skinned as you seem to be.

It's sad to look at Overeem collecting all those famous KO's in recent years.
I think its time for him to take a break from MMA

that guys power is different

eaf.gif

It's sad to look at Overeem collecting all those famous KO's in recent years.
I think its time for him to take a break from MMA

When he was a UFC LHW, before all the horse meat in hid diet, he got KOd back then, too.

When he was a UFC LHW, before all the horse meat in hid diet, he got KOd back then, too.
He was never a UFC LHW. Sorry to inform you, but the term UFC does not equal MMA.

He was never a UFC LHW. Sorry to inform you, but the term UFC does not equal MMA.

You're right. I remembered KO loss to Liddell and just thought UFC, instead of Pride.

He was never a UFC lhw, he was a lhw in pride when he was very young making a huge weight cut. When he went to hw he put the mass on.

I can't imagine what your lip would look like, being as thin skinned as you seem to be.
You think I was being rather delicate from my response?????? Seemed like a pretty genuine post thrown my way.

Funnier- you're getting likes from the " dumb of sherdog" from this. I tell people all the time - dont waste money on any form of comedy-, if you're a fight fan , just surf through sherdog. Actual fighters mimic my verbiage.

Oh yeah, mind yo business-.

Was winning 4-0 on the cards. Hope he wins the next one, then gets title eliminator and we’ll go from there

That might be the most gnarly injury iv'e seen, there has been more dangerous injury's but the fact that its the lip makes it so bad, i'd take broken bones all day over that. a cracked lip in winter from the cold is bad enough, i can't image the pain that's going to give over the next few day's and weeks. is that even going to heal properly without him looking semi disfigured?

Back