CM Punk Training Camp???

ufcfan1986

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I know how much do you need to train to get punched in the face by Mike Jackson and lose in less than a minute.

However you’d think charging so much for PPVs UFC would want to try to give the impression that what they are promoting is a legit fight. But from what I’ve seen Punk is currently spending big chunks of the day in court as he is being sued by a WWE doctor days before a PPV fight.

If this was an actual fight between competitive athletes you’d think the fight would be delayed or something since a court case for $1 million would obviously throw a Fighter off his training camp.

I know how much do you need to train to get punched in the face by Mike Jackson and lose in less than a minute.

However you’d think charging so much for PPVs UFC would want to try to give the impression that what they are promoting is a legit fight. But from what I’ve seen Punk is currently spending big chunks of the day in court as he is being sued by a WWE doctor days before a PPV fight.

If this was an actual fight between competitive athletes you’d think the fight would be delayed or something since a court case for $1 million would obviously throw a Fighter off his training camp.

Punk's haters become boring...

/thread.

Punk's haters become boring...

/thread.
He's not even a fighter, he's a fucking actor and he is taking money out of guys' pockets so wrestling fans have something to laugh at.

This is Punk kicking your thread to the wasteland.

XCMc.gif

He's not even a fighter, he's a fucking actor and he is taking money out of guys' pockets so wrestling fans have something to laugh at.

He brings money to the company, and boosts the recognition of all those fighters who are on PPV.

And he's a professional fighter with full time training. Who is 0-1.
That's more than you ever accomplished in life

Camp? Whatever gym he's "training" at is milking his membership for PR purposes/media attention just as much as the UFC!

Jackson via whatever the @#$% he wants.

He brings money to the company, and boosts the recognition of all those fighters who are on PPV.

Yeah. Ok Phil.

LOL you dont have to try hard to be a 0-1 "pro" its actually quite common... id say a guy sitting in an office cubicle laughing at punk bs efforts at a cash grab is better off too be honest. unless he too is delusional about his abilities.... then its probably about the same

A wild virgin has appeared.

LOL you dont have to try hard to be a 0-1 "pro" its actually quite common... id say a guy sitting in an office cubicle laughing at punk bs efforts at a cash grab is better off too be honest. unless he too is delusional about his abilities.... then its probably about the same

"attempt" of cash grab?
Looks like a success to me.

And had it been quite common, you would've done it as well...but since your little sister beat you up, you're afraid of getting punched in the face.

I'd pay to watch that

"attempt" of cash grab?
Looks like a success to me.

And had it been quite common, you would've done it as well...but since your little sister beat you up, you're afraid of getting punched in the face.
lol what? how much of a loser are you? go back to finishing your cool hand made sign for the next time wwe come to your hicksville town so you and the rest of the morons can screech and shout and pre determined matches "fought" by actors.

lol what? how much of a loser are you? go back to finishing your cool hand made sign for the next time wwe come to your hicksville town so you and the rest of the morons can screech and shout and pre determined matches "fought" by actors.

I look at this response...and see that your little sister actually did some permanent brain damage...

Back