CM Punk Will Likely Fight in the UFC again...But Against Whom?

Yeah, it will be Punk's chance to show what he intended to do vs Mickey:

tenor.gif

imagine if he landed whatever he was trying to do there.

could have really hurt someone, somewhere on their body, depending on what he was doing...

agreed - I have no doubt Sage would murder him.

Brooks needs someone who is closer to his age and level of athleticism, yet also similarly inexperienced.

the problem is, that type of opponent tends not to exist at the UFC level.
"the problem is, that type of opponent tends not to exist at the UFC level."
Exactly. Which sort of brings this thread full circle. Who the hell do you match him with? Bring back Pat Miletich!

If he really was in this for the love of it be would go to wsof or kotc some smaller promotion and take on some guys who are on that level the guys who will never make the UFC but just want to live that dream and fight in there hometown on the local scene

Honestly its probably not someone that we know yet. I think it makes a lot of sense to do it like the first one and find someone on 'looking for a fight'. That or another celebrity looking to try it out but at that point its essentially celebrity death match and it'd have to be contested in claymation.

If he really was in this for the love of it be would go to wsof or kotc some smaller promotion and take on some guys who are on that level the guys who will never make the UFC but just want to live that dream and fight in there hometown on the local scene

You underestimate wsof and kotc bigtime. Punk would have to go to very small regional events to have a chance and even there it would be tough.

People need to realize that someone crossing over to MMA has in most cases one fight dicipline he mastered. Be it wrestling, bjj, stand up and that would be enough to put Punk away.

1. Mighty Mouse
2. Cyborg
3. Ronda
4. Pat Militich
5. Akebono

I would say dada5000 but even he would 100% destroy punk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back