Co-op games

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are some of the best co-op games to play? I'm playing the halo series right now and after that we'll probably dive into gears of war.

We recently beat blood bros which was fun.

I was also thinking about final fight, golden axe, smash tv, tmnt turtles in time & arcade, Simpson's arcade, xmen arcade, rayman legends, and resident evil series. I can't remember what nintendo games are co-op. Suggestions? Thanks.

We have 2 xbox ones (would like to try LAN co-op) and a modded original xbox with a lot of nes, snes, genesis, arcade games.

Last edited:
Borderlands and Serious Sam.

Farcry 4 co op was awesome I thought

GTA Online doing heists with good players is always fun. With scrandos its a nightmare.

A Way Out recently hit, not sure if it's couch co-op or couch and online.

I only played it in single player, but Divinity: Original Sin 2 apparently has a cool coop mode. I hope more turn-based RPGs (or just RPGs in general) follow suit because that type of game doesn't feel as common in terms of coop offerings.

Like old Nintendo games? Zombies ate my neighbours is at least top 5 for co-op games.

Oh and check out Dead by Daylight or the Forrest. Both are really good co-op games. Dead By Daylight gives me some of my favorite gaming moments ever.

Diablo 3. Castle Crashers. Charlie Murder. The Escapists 2. Fuzion Frenzy for original xbox.

The Splinter Cell series has some excellent coop.

Borderlands 2 is a goddamn masterpiece with friends

Diablo 3 is fun as well

Back