Coast Guard removes employee from Florence duty over alleged "white power" gesture

I see racial hand gestures everywhere because im frightened little cuck.

-metatron
Commenting on one news story about a government employee embarrassing his country by flashing a white power sign on national television now equates to seeing racial hand gestures everywhere?

<Dany07>

Try again, tiny.

Commenting on one news story about a government employee embarrassing his country by flashing a white power sign on national television now equates to seeing racial hand gestures everywhere?

<Dany07>

Try again, tiny.

I dont see a white power hand gesture. I see a guy putting his hand up to his head and then using it to rest on.

Because im not a frieghtened little cuck.

My frieghtened little cuck.

True story though! If you want to support a society that limits freedom over certain races then you are going to create hate.

This story in the op now has successfully placed fear im anyone whos white to make damn sure their hands dont accidentally make the “ok” sign because you will get opressed if you do!

Congrats! Youve now placed a seed of resentment and fear in all white people.

That should help bridge divides lol

Last edited:
I dont see a white power hand gesture. I see a guy putting his hand up to his head and then using it to rest on.

Glasses might be needed, brah.

<{silvanormal}>

Glasses might be needed, brah.

<{silvanormal}>

Ran out of argument once logic was introduced? I sure as shit hope your hands didnt accidently make an ok sign while typing this, i might have to beat your racist ass.

Ran out of argument once logic was introduced? I sure as shit hope your hands didnt accidently make an ok sign while typing this, i might have to beat your racist ass.
Logic? I've never seen you post anything with logic behind it.

Also, gotten to.

<GSPWoah>

You do realize that this so called white supremacist hand gesture is a troll from anon to show how stupid the left is?
The only one made to look stupid is the tard in video. Play stupid games...

just once id like to visit your fantasy world to see how scary everything is

just once id like to visit your fantasy world to see how scary everything is

The dude in the video knew what he was doing. He got caught and now has to pay the price for playing a stupid game. I hope it was worth it for him.

The dude in the video knew what he was doing. He got caught and now has to pay the price for playing a stupid game. I hope it was worth it for him.

This is why you are and will always be trash. You can't admit when you fell for a joke.
Because the left has become a joke.

Do you know you are fucking insane?

Like are insane people self aware?

Brad pitt and I want to know.

This is why you are and will always be trash. You can't admit when you fell for a joke.
Because the left has become a joke.
Are you sure I'm the one falling for a joke?

<{Heymansnicker}>

Do you know you are fucking insane?

Like are insane people self aware?

Brad pitt and I want to know.
Insane people usually talk to themselves.

<TheDonald>

Bahahaha

3cxNkN.jpg

And there goes the peace sign! Lefties will be all over this one like stink on shit!

True story though! If you want to support a society that limits freedom over certain races then you are going to create hate.

This story in the op now has successfully placed fear im anyone whos white to make damn sure their hands dont accidentally make the “ok” sign because you will get opressed if you do!

Congrats! Youve now placed a seed of resentment and fear in all white people.

That should help bridge divides lol
You’ve misspelled frightened, twice. Why?

Back