COD Black Ops 3 Official Thread v??? : Sherdog Hates COD Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
just had my best game,27/9. and cherry theres aspects of this game i really like,its the lag and some other stuff that I'm struggling to get to grips with.

I have a love/hate relationship with the game. If I play tired I play like shit so that adds to the frustration. Some matches are good, others are crap. Just how the game goes.

just had my best game,27/9. and cherry theres aspects of this game i really like,its the lag and some other stuff that I'm struggling to get to grips with.

I feel your pain and apologize for snapping. I just wish people could experience how good this game is and how fun it can be- I'm 95% sure it's my favorite COD of all time. But sadly, like you guys, most of my crew has been turned off by the lag lately so I'm mostly solo...and as I've said before, when I play solo the game works almost flawlessly.

I know that even if I start rough 0-4 or 4-7 I will turn it around into a 22-6 or 25-9 destruction. But, lately, when I'm partied with my crew, I go 15-13 17-12 things like that. it has to be a party connectivity issue.

<sigh> We'll never know what miiiiight have beeeennnn...

I feel your pain and apologize for snapping. I just wish people could experience how good this game is and how fun it can be- I'm 95% sure it's my favorite COD of all time. But sadly, like you guys, most of my crew has been turned off by the lag lately so I'm mostly solo...and as I've said before, when I play solo the game works almost flawlessly.

I know that even if I start rough 0-4 or 4-7 I will turn it around into a 22-6 or 25-9 destruction. But, lately, when I'm partied with my crew, I go 15-13 17-12 things like that. it has to be a party connectivity issue.

For me it isn't lag, I outright get a connection interruption message often even though it's the only thing using my Internet. I feel the connection issues don't give me a fair chance at playing.

I have virtually no connection issues outside of when the servers are fucked immediately after patches/updates. The couple of friends I play with practically don't ever have issues either. Sometimes they do but it's 100% on their end as all of a sudden they will drop to 1 bar connection or their mic would start cutting in and out meaning it's a general issue on their end.

The area I live in has good internet service. So that's probably why it's very rare for me to have actual connection problems.

I do have shit games where I go neutral or close to it or even negative sometimes. It's very rarely due to connection problems. Sometimes you just have shit games.

Minnja how is the geographic dispersion of your crew? I have folks in canada, texas, michigan and north carolina.

I am in MD, in between Baltimore and DC. My friends are in Southern Virginia. One friend from California had shit connection until he wired up his PS4.

Just had a good game (by my standards) with the VMP. Underrated IMO. won every gun fight, only got killed from behind.

Just had a good game (by my standards) with the VMP. Underrated IMO. won every gun fight, only got killed from behind.

VMP is very good. I think it might be on par with or better than the Vesper now that Vesper got nerfed. Very manageable recoil and naturally has lots of ammo and shoots fast. Great gun.

Fuck the Pharo and everyone who jumped onto that bandwagon once the Vesper got nerfed.

no apology needed,but thanks. my original post itt was i liked the game,ghosts and bo2 i hated with a passion.i get a bit moany about it cause it can be a good game,sometimes i think I'm done with it,but i keep coming back.

VMP is very good. I think it might be on par with or better than the Vesper now that Vesper got nerfed. Very manageable recoil and naturally has lots of ammo and shoots fast. Great gun.

Fuck the Pharo and everyone who jumped onto that bandwagon once the Vesper got nerfed.
The Pharaoh sucks handily the worst smg. It kills in six or more shots regularly, which is terrible at smg range. Fuck sake I find people that aren't moving and it'll take two bursts to the face point blank to kill them. Not a fan.
Getting a gold knife is going to be a bitch. Five kills by killing someone, taking their gun, and then killing them? Yeesh

The Pharaoh sucks handily the worst smg. It kills in six or more shots regularly, which is terrible at smg range. Fuck sake I find people that aren't moving and it'll take two bursts to the face point blank to kill them. Not a fan.
Getting a gold knife is going to be a bitch. Five kills by killing someone, taking their gun, and then killing them? Yeesh

When I was Golding that gun I hated it but I think if you just stick with aiming at the body then it's pretty good. I've noticed a buuuuunch of people using that now and hardly anyone using the Vesper anymore (RIP). My friends use the PHaro and say it's really good now. I think it's time to kill may be faster than the other SMGs as long as you hit with the entire burst and is in close range.

I love the Pharo. Its auto burst so you just hold the trigger and win.

Twcs finally upgrading internet in Cincinnati!

Supposedly fifty mg at the same cost, hopefully true fibre optic

I'm kinda getting burnt out from this game, but every time I come back, I always have a great time, best cod since cod 4 IMO.

Lots of folks saying the Kuda is the go-to SMG. I'm trying it with rapid fire, quick draw, grip, and extended mags. I'm not noticing that it's better than the VMP. I still use the Vesper on a couple of cqb maps.

How do you guys feel about weapon rebalancing this late into the life of the game?

How do you guys feel about weapon rebalancing this late into the life of the game?
Some weapons are completely unviable now. I liken this to Ds2 nerfing the shit out of all the cool magic and hexes because casuls bitched about it.

Some weapons are completely unviable now. I liken this to Ds2 nerfing the shit out of all the cool magic and hexes because casuls bitched about it.
I just get frustrated having to redo my classes all the time. I'm for balancing for the first couple of months, but then just let it ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back