Cody accuses TJ of using EPO

I don’t think it’s an isolated case at all, I’ve said numerous times that they’re all on steroids. Check my post history. I agree with pretty much everything you’ve said. Not sure about systemic PED use at the camp. You’re probably right about that too.

Everyone mocked him (Garbrandt) for saying it and now they must eat crow. That’s all I said. You know what you’re talking about but in no way did I imply this was a singular case. I’ll say it again, they’re all on steroids.

I agree in general but the timeline is the problem here with Garbrandt!
They knew he was cheating, he "showed" them how to cheat and NOTHING happened other than well they all cheated and at that point formed a criminal conspiracy (or whatever people like to call that). They did not fire him at all and if this is true did not criticize either( one should think they were thankful).

TJ is not the only positive drug cheat out of TAM. This shows everyone that TAM had systematic doping in place and honestly everone who isnt blind could see that with Faber alone.

No one has to eat crow about Garbrandt because of that. If anything that shows him being well pretty pea brained and a huge hypocrite

Now think about TJ going the Jones route as informant and ratting on TAM.
Garbrandt better pray thats not going to happen.

Cody isn't the brightest tool, which is why I actually think he's telling the truth most of the time.

If he was smart he wouldn't have blurted out TJ was teach TAM how to roid.

Yea that was such a ridiculous thing to say in front of the world that I knew it was true.

“You taught me and all my friends how to cheat”

And you guys sat down and listened to him?

TJ didn't pop for years either

So go be a gullible moron elsewhere

Because they just refined the testing to detect EPO and lo and behold, TJ pisses hot almost immediately

So again, fuck off and be a twat elsewhere

this is a next level bump, a superman bump if you will, resulting not in a TKO but a walk off KO
Has there ever been a walk-off TKO?
That would be impressive.

Yea that was such a ridiculous thing to say in front of the world that I knew it was true.

“You taught me and all my friends how to cheat”

And you guys sat down and listened to him?
And you guys lost anyways... so what was the point of bringing it up again?

They knew he was cheating, he "showed" them how to cheat and NOTHING happened other than well they all cheated and at that point formed a criminal conspiracy (or whatever people like to call that). They did not fire him at all and if this is true did not criticize either( one should think they were thankful).

TJ is not the only positive drug cheat out of TAM. This shows everyone that TAM had systematic doping in place and honestly everone who isnt blind could see that with Faber alone.

No one has to eat crow about Garbrandt because of that. If anything that shows him being well pretty pea brained and a huge hypocrite

It's not as out in the open as you think.

Anyone know what Cody's tweets said?

EDIT: NVM, seen the screenshots.

This isn’t how we operate though. I wouldn’t doubt anything you’ve said. Shit I believe most of it.

But they absolutely need to eat crow. TJ popped, Cody didn’t. That’s all we know. It’s a fact.

You realize Cody implicated back then that the whole team got on peds. He is not the sharpest tool even by very low standards.

If usada would retest samples of TAM a lot more fighters would have a problem including Cody. He should shut up instantly before TJ really decides to inform about systematic ped abuse within TAM.

I am still surprised people think these are singular cases. Doping is far too sophisticated nowadays to not need a whole team for cover up/ supply / dosage...ect. Some big teams in mma provide ecactly that kind of service.

TAM like with most other mma aspects is less professional about it. You will never find someone talking this open with other top teams.

People bring this up too much

Thats just cody, hes no wordsmith

It's not as out in the open as you think.[/QUOTE
It's not as out in the open as you think.

You are right there is no proof anyone else besides the other positive PED tests (Mendes) at TAM cheated.
But what we do know from Garbrandt himself is that TJ showed them how to do PEDs. This was as they told open
knowledge inside the gym. So it is 100% that faber knew about it as boss and active fighting colleague.
We also know that Faber did nothing about it. He did not fire TJ despite growing PED abuse in his gym.

Dont you think a boss who knows about PED abuse inside his gym and does nothing about it is actively encouraging it?
Imo at this point this is a very small logical step. Think RICO cases regarding criminal operations.

I do think that this proves absolutely that Faber was at least from that point on part of this and with him the whole gym.
If you see that otherwise no problem.

Garbrandt: Funny, you’re the one who showed everyone how to do it on Team Alpha Male.
Well showing means there were people wanting to learn about it.

“There was another instance leading up to the Chico (Camus) fight (in 2014), when he was getting ready for (Renan) Barao,” Holdsworth added. “And then it comes to where I hear he’s on some special supplements and stuff, and I just lost respect for the guy. There’s no hard feelings, it’s whatever it is, but he’s a cheater.”

That last was regarding 2014! Faber told the same. So Faber knew it way before TJ left the gym

Last edited:
Back