Cody Garbrandt to release a book in 2018 entitled "The Pact"

Ah I thought it was going to be about how Cody is so loyal and made a pact to never leave TAM because Uriah has him brainwashed or something
The Pact sounded more like a Twilight inspired vampire story. TAV (Team Alpha Vampire) vs TJ who should have switched to Wolfslair.

Consider one sold to me. I find the story of their bond fascinating ad touching and it's what got me interested in Cody before his debut versus Brimage. I love that it's genuine, that he hasn't turned his back on this kid and they're still in this together. The world needs more people like Cody in my opinion.
We need more boyzzzzz

C2O7cEQXEAEU1Jg.jpg

A worthy addition to the collection of great American Literature. Its up there with Paige vanzant's book.

I really respect what he did for that boy but this is his managements idea for sure. Cody will just be asked some questions and someone else will pen it

He made a pact to not be a snake and leave his gym, after he left his gym in Ohio to train at TAM...

Last edited:
I think he's milking the story with the kid, but whatever

Consider one sold to me. I find the story of their bond fascinating ad touching and it's what got me interested in Cody before his debut versus Brimage. I love that it's genuine, that he hasn't turned his back on this kid and they're still in this together. The world needs more people like Cody in my opinion.

Blows my mind when people make light of it.

Looking out for a kid dealing with cancer and using your spotlight to genuinely care for them is a noble thing. We could all learn something from Cody here.

Man, the internet is a dark and bitter place.

Back