Cody's wife posts her post pregnancy photos

I've had more women, than you could ever dream my little friend. living with my current girlfriend, who's half my age...and the fact is, every thing women do is for men...wearing makeup, wearing sexy clothes...taking sexy pics...to think otherwise is just foolish...now if the chick is into women, then you're right..but everywhere girls do is for men.
you gotta stop man, you're trying way too hard and no one believes you lmao.

she should only be showing her body to her man...nobody else...
only true if you have a fat or overweight girlfriend.

probably in your case....both.

She has a real nasty growth on her right arm. Might want to get some antibiotics.

And nothing is classier than posting blacked out nudes on Instagram. That there is a lady!

Didn't pass the Sherdog virgin test I see. Looks pretty damn good to me.

From mother to a THOT, in less than a year? What a great accomplish.

I guess now the big question is - is Cody really the father?

All I see is that shitty tattoo sleeve. It took less than a year.

Hey man, she works in the coal mine and didn't have enough time to get completely washed up.
Have some respect for our nations hardest working folks.

don't even get me started on wonder woman...how realistic is that a buck 30lb chick beating up men..haha laughable these feminist hollywood types ramming these female super heros down our throats.
lmao people fly and shoot fireballs from their hands in these movies. And you're focused on the woman with superhuman strength? lmao just how fragile is your male ego?

wtf, he lets his wife post basically nudes.... weird af...

the details are even worse.

who the f wants to get a handie with their baby's face on it? wtf

That is an absolutely wretched tattoo. I mean, if she wanted a tattoo of her baby, she could have got a small one on her shoulder blade or small of her back, right? That is just God awful.

If I had a body like that, I'd post photos online all day too.

It's so unfair that when a girl gets some fat she just looks thicker everywhere. More sexy often times.

A guy .. Just gets fat in the stomach mostly. Zero positives when a guy gets fat

Another thread and yet more proof that tattoos give Sherdoggers PTSD.

What happened to yall

Virtually identical

something tells me cody will be hanging out with brian caraway a lot in the near future

Back