Coke vs Pepsi

if its pepsi gotta go with wild cherry and if its coke gotta go with vanilla

My wife is a Pepsitarian which pretty much makes me one as well. Actually, I prefer sprite or Mt. Dew or Orange.

Coke, because it's easier to say.

Pepsi has an extra syllable.

tenor.gif

Coke. But is it weird how if you don't drink either for a long time, and then have one, you feel sick.

Coke has a bitter aftertaste to me ,Pepsi is sweeter and more like RC Cola which is a mix of those two and probably my preferred choice but I don’t drink soda .

They did a taste test between the two and even Coke employees chose Pepsi . Lol

Fountain Coke, everything else Pepsi.

As far as company lineup, Pepsi in my opinion does diet sodas better. Diet Coke is kind of weird. Coke zero is better. Pepsi diet sodas just don't taste weird to me. Pepsi Mango is maybe my favorite side goof soda.

Coke or Pepsi

Which one do you prefer

Always preferred coke but Pepsi tastes better now after a long time of not drinking soda
I quit drinking soda around 10 years ago but when I used to drink it, I'd always go Pepsi over Coke.

The only time I've ever had either is when I get fast food and they don't give you a choice.

Pepsi but rarely drink soda. The other day was very thirsty and chose some sort of vitamin water over Dr. Pepper from limited selection.

I bought some Coke Spice the other day. I didn't drink it because they don't have a diet version of it. Anyone try it yet? I tried the Pepsi Mango and it's pretty good.

I bought some Coke Spice the other day. I didn't drink it because they don't have a diet version of it. Anyone try it yet? I tried the Pepsi Mango and it's pretty good.
It’s horrible to me. It’s like Xmas coke or something. Only one kid out of 3 said they liked it too.

Back