Colby calling out Dustin is one of the worst call outs ever

He isn't worried about those people you mentioned, they are ranked below him. He can't fight Marty again so why not go make some easy money of a dude who has a lot to say about him. Worry about those other fighters another day.
I mean my boy Fiziev calling out Vince Vaughn makes more sense.

Colby just beat Mas, who is his first current top 15 win at WW , and there's guys like Khamzat, Luque, Muhammad, but you call out a LW???

Who exactly would wanna see this fight? Dustin is probably an easier matchup than Mas. Smh

The thing is that winning against big names can induce UFC to giving Colby another shot. He doesn't necessarily need to beat the top 5.
UFC will make a trilogy if it will sell.
As long as khamzat is in play though then he will leapfrog Colby.

Reminder Kumshot is a lhw fighting at ww and Colby is a lw fighting at ww Kumshot will always be a weight bully bum
ok colby99 i see you already got your nonsense excuses in place because you know your boy is getting rekt

Avoids the top 5 Welterweights to fight Dustin for more money.
EXACTLY THIS!!! TS is way off on his perspective. People really fail to understand that these are prize fighters and it's the entertainment business as well.

Why would Colby call out no names, when on paper Dustin is probably an easier matchup and brings just as big of name value as Colby himself.

Colby recognizes where he is in his career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back