Media Colby Covington doubling down on Leon Edwards' late father comments

Is there any proof of him actually being a murderer or sex trafficker or is Colby just making shit up?

Man its so funny how people are willing to flip 'oh guess the comment wasn't so bad then', like people don't even know what the fuck they're getting outraged about. Were you guys butthurt because it was a mean thing to say to Leon, or were you butthurt because the ghost of Leon's dad was being disrespected, but now that he's not a good guy, oh fuck him then, it's just laughable.

LINK ( embed doesn't seem to work )

Colby selling the shit out of this fight, not breaking kayfabe. Dude understands pro-wrestling more than most wrestlers nowadays. He's the closest thing we have to a WWF Attitude Era heel.
Adults speak like this ironically in 2023
<6>

Colby out here really making it sound like Leon's dad was Pablo Escobar. I don't think Colby knows anything the rest of us dont. All anyone knows is that Edwards Sr was a gangster who was killed by another gangster.

As for the weigh-in comment, I don't think Colby was saying "I was in character". I think he was saying, "you thought I was just a character" or something to that effect. I think he was rubbing his comments in Leon's face.

Colby's behaviour is going to make a loss worse than it would have been. But it also probably increases his chances of victory.

Makes sense, it's not a big deal. Even by leon's own admissions his dad was not a good person. Who knows how many people that guy killed or got killed, certainly more than 1 so don't pity leon.

The reality is what o'malley said was far worse but strickland didn't throw a tantrum like leon did so no one cared. But reality is what he said was actually f'd up.

Says a lot that everybody's complaining about what Colby said and not all the comments about how Strickland was abused as a child. Which yeah, is way overboard in comparison.

Which just proves that it's all about who just like it always is. Sherdog's only having a hissy fit because it's Colby. Just as they're doing about his title shot as though any of them actually want to see Leon/Belal 2 over this lol.

Oh Colby, this guy is so full of s##t, he knows nothing of what his father was involved in regardless of him being a mobster. Colby has lived a very sheltered life and knows nothing about that world to be making those kind of comments.

I hope Leon KOs him unconscious and then give shim the Hendo treatment x3.

This thread is actually telling who has Daddy issues on this forum .

the guy is a POS... and a coward! look at him begging for forgiveness... Pathetic!

People are judging Edwards father who was trying to provide for his family in a very poor country, where options for making a living are few

You cant expect much perspective from privileged basement dwelling incels..

Colby selling the shit out of this fight, not breaking kayfabe. Dude understands pro-wrestling more than most wrestlers nowadays. He's the closest thing we have to a WWF Attitude Era heel.
Wtf is a kayfabe?? Jesus Christ Bananas

People are judging Edwards father who was trying to provide for his family in a very poor country, where options for making a living are few

You cant expect much perspective from privileged basement dwelling incels..
So the only way to provide your family in a poor country is being a criminal? Ok kid.

Another thread said he did opposite, saying 'I was in character'...?

And... fuck this WWE shit. The reason We liked MMA was specifically because it was real, and it had real characters - interesting people, not made up personas. And if there was real beef / bad blood, it made it great. And if it were two respectful guys that when to war but were gracious afterwards, that made it great too.
It sucks that it works, doesn't it?

I feel like an old school baseball fan in the Home Run era, wondering why all these new fans don't like small ball.

He's not lying though. Both Leon and his father were criminals Leon being a member of a gang that stabbed a killed people. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Another thread said he did opposite, saying 'I was in character'...?

And... fuck this WWE shit. The reason We liked MMA was specifically because it was real, and it had real characters - interesting people, not made up personas. And if there was real beef / bad blood, it made it great. And if it were two respectful guys that when to war but were gracious afterwards, that made it great too.

Speak for yourself

Tatted up manlets sparring doesnt excite me, all i want is the circus

He offered to reunite him with his father.

Sounds like a pretty generous thing to do.

Back