Media Colby Covington: "I Was NEVER Offered Ian Garry Fight, Give Me Belal Muhammad"

Lol Belal's ranked above him, why would he get a number one contender fight? Dude is completely delusional about where he stands in the division. Belal deserved a title shot two fights ago, it would be insane to make him win yet another top 5 fight.

Nah, i think we need the Leon vs Colby 2
Belal should fight 3-4 times more to deserve a title fight

Just can’t stand this guy anymore, he had one last chance to win the belt and he shit the bed so bad

Belal has earned it 3 times over at this point, colby can defend his BS ranking or just retire

I thought the same until I looked more into that fight.
He won by quite a large margin on the strikes and control time. Not bad for a broken foot.
Just did it all too late.

Beating Ian Garry won't get Colby another title shot. Beating Belal does that. This is a no-brainer for the rational, objective MMA based fan. For the screechers, dey is gonna screech. I say do this fight, and if Ian Garry wants a higher ranked opponent, then he's got to drop the whole higher rank argument that goes against what he wants.

Beating Ian Garry won't get Colby another title shot. Beating Belal does that. This is a no-brainer for the rational, objective MMA based fan. For the screechers, dey is gonna screech. I say do this fight, and if Ian Garry wants a higher ranked opponent, then he's got to drop the whole higher rank argument that goes against what he wants.
Colby barely deserves to fight Garry. He only got the shot against Leon for dropping the Goatsvidal case. Losing that fight puts him at #85 in the rankings.

Colby, Belal, and Ian do nothing for me. WW used to be my fave division but these 3 aren't helping. Lol

If you were rational and objective you would recognize that Belal has earned a title shot and Colby is at least 2 wins away from a title shot. Fighters on a win streak fight up and fighters on a loss fight down. That's the way it works.

It may be the right time for Chaos, boring Belal WILL have his hands full.

Absolutely not. Colby was offered Belal god knows how many times and refused right into an undeserved titleshot where he looked like shit.

He has zero credibility left in this division, has no meaningful wins in 2024 and noone knows how he is ranked still. Fuck outta here.

Belal deserves a titleshot, Colby can go back to fighting 38 year old WW's coming off losses like he always does. In fact, isn't Wonderboy in his sights? Fitting.

Going to have to call bullshit on Colby here. I think Colby had no problems talking shit, until shit got real. Now that the ball is in motion, he's trying to backpedal his way into a different opponent. He would look pretty fucking stupid talking shit then getting humbled by Garry.

No way Belal risks or gives up a potential title shot at Leon to fight Colby. The fucking WW division doesn't even seem like it's moving anymore, just a bunch of rank squatters ffs.

Just can’t stand this guy anymore, he had one last chance to win the belt and he shit the bed so bad

Belal has earned it 3 times over at this point, colby can defend his BS ranking or just retire

Retirement sounds good.

There's nothing to get excited for.

His brand of fight promotion is boring, his fights are boring, and he's no threat to the belt.

Now if he went to 185, I'd be interested.

I will never understand how this clown has fans
Edgelords with no friends who want to live vicariously through him would be my guess. Probably no shortage of those. Problem is you have to win. A guy like Colby has NOTHING if he dont win. He doesnt have anything to fall back on. No one wants to hear that kind of shit he says if he isnt winning, it wont hold any weight, even to his fans.

Back