Colby Covington is KILLING it on the MMA hour right now

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Cliffs

-says rda fight is in Chicago because filthy animals in Brazil didn’t deserve to witness the great American moment

-says he’s glad he’s not on ufc 224 because he didn’t wanna increase Amanda Nunes or “ricky” Pennington’s bank accounts hahaha

-says Ricky Pennington didn’t enjoy sitting next to him at press conference because her wife (tecia Torres) is obsessed with Colby and was always googly eyed when she trained at ATT hahaha

-says he only takes 7.5/10’s and up which is why he turned Tecia Torres away

-comments on Usman’s 20miles away threat. He says Kamaru is right, Colby is 20 miles away in skills and rankings from usman

-says UFc specifically told him backstage not to do anything crazy because Conor incident, then usman tries to start crap right after this

-says usman is a jealous hoe sweating him and promoting Colby during his only air time. Says usmans Mom dressed him up in sheets before the conference

-says usman acted like a thug, but he’s not even a real thug because if he was tough he would’ve cheapshotted him like werdum did

-talks about why he went after mike Perry and his girlfriend. Says Perry brought it upon himself for bringing up Colby’s name first. Calls him amateur for getting beaten and bloodied up by a guy Colby knocked out (max griffin).

-during staredown he was tellin rda that he better show up, and it doesn’t matter if it’s steroid version rda or regular rda. Colby says he will dunk his head in the middle of octagon

Colby is actually coming off very witty and hilarious on Ariel’s show. He’s clearly been rehearsing these lines well.

Last edited:
This is AWESOME.

Covington is the next major superstar in MMA, no doubt.

"That's the same boomerang that came back around and knocked Fabricio Werdum out in London." Lmao.

Low brow semi-neck beards eat up this generic hyperbole.

It's like if a special needs person were given Chael Sonnen trash talking highlights and asked to emulate them.

I don’t get the hate. Dude is out there doing something making a name for himself and growing his popularity. Cringe or not, you can’t knock the hustle. It’s not like someone like James Vick who is a good fighter who can’t promote himself but nobody knows who he is. He’s making an effort here. At least appreciate that. Colby got himself a title shot so he’s doing something.

How are there people who don't at least appreciate the effort?

The motherfucker is writing like he works for SNL. Much respect for the hardest working heel in the game. Fuck what u nerds are talkin about.

I don’t get the hate. Dude is out there doing something making a name for himself and growing his popularity. Cringe or not, you can’t knock the hustle. It’s not like someone like James Vick who is a good fighter who can’t promote himself but nobody knows who he is. He’s making an effort here. At least appreciate that. Colby got himself a title shot so he’s doing something.
I won't knock someone for trying to make a name for themselves but I'll gladly knock someone for being awful at trash talk.

Now, awful trash talk still appeals to a great deal of mouth breathing MMA fans, but I'm still going to point out that its awful.

he beat sherdog darling maia n sherdoggers didnt recover since

he's the biggest try-hard in MMA history, that was really sad

no wonder he can say the shit he does about teammates and nothing happens, Dan Lambert is his agent/manager

I won't knock someone for trying to make a name for themselves but I'll gladly knock someone for being awful at trash talk.

Now, awful trash talk still appeals to a great deal of mouth breathing MMA fans, but I'm still going to point out that its awful.
Of course that part about it is subjective. But let’s all at least appreciate it cause without him we would have a lot less to talk about. Dude is putting out some headlines and giving us a reason to talk about him so he’s definitely doing his thing.

Cliffs

-says rda fight is in Chicago because filthy animals in Brazil didn’t deserve to witness the great American moment

-says he’s glad he’s not on ufc 224 because he didn’t wanna increase Amanda Nunes or “ricky” Pennington’s bank accounts hahaha

-comments on Usman’s 20miles away threat. He says Kamaru is right, Colby is 20 miles away in skills and rankings from usman

-says UFc specifically told him backstage not to do anything crazy because Conor incident, then usman tries to start crap right after this

-says usman acted like a thug, but he’s not even a real thug because if he was tough he would’ve cheapshotted him like werdum did

Colby is actually coming off very witty and hilarious on Ariel’s show. He’s clearly been rehearsing these lines well.
ppl who have a hardon for this guy are delusional self entitled keyboard warriors who most likely spends more time on 4chan then they do outside of their parent's basement. Atleast when Chael would troll he'd do it to attract WWE type of fans. Colby is scraping the bottom of the barrel drawing in all the antisocial twats that have nothing better to do then talk shit and troll normal ppl.

Of course that part about it is subjective. But let’s all at least appreciate it cause without him we would have a lot less to talk about. Dude is putting out some headlines and giving us a reason to talk about him so he’s definitely doing his thing.
I don't blame him, I blame the lames who think this is somehow entertaining. If people would respond appropriately to his cringe interviews he would go back to the drawing board and maybe come back with some better material instead of being encouraged to continue his awful trash talk by the simps.

I probably share a lot of Colby's politics, and even I find his high-pitched whine annoying. Also Ariel said "your teammate Amanda Nunes?" and he responds with "well...she probably isn't here now...but year my teammate..." Awkward...

I think he is full of shit except the Pennington/Tecia Torres stuff, from my personal experience butch lesbians tend to be way more jealous and protective of their wives than men are, I can completely imagine Pennington throwing shit around the house as we speak screaming at Tecia "I KNEW IT".

Back