Media Colby Covington: Jon Jones told the UFC he refuses to share MSG card with me

Exactly why you keep them separated and not on the same card. Colby's endless words will lead to Jon's erratic actions.

And that leads to court and jail and Endeavour is out one of their top fighters.

It's not worth it to have them in the same vicinity. The drawbacks outweigh the advantages.

i legit tune out colby whenever he talks after him running to the police. the crazy thing is HE should know that if your going to sell a role you
got to sell it, and if you go overboard then you gotta go all in. How i know colby is a dummy is that he doesnt even need to do all that.
just say your PRO MAGA and fight. thats all he has to do. the stage was already set for him.

I actually thought he would fight masvidal back or chase after him, then go super radical online
start talking about Cubans, more on jorge's personal life, claim his children aint his but his, or get masvidals ex wife on the
phone, or he would go get his boys to go confront masvidal publicly which would lead to a mini brawl , which
would lead to higher ratings, which would lead to Dana wanting to do a TUF season between them, and thus givin us some good drama for the
welterweight division. Nope fooled me.

actually jones could win in the verbal exchange, simply bring up that
He never held a title, masvidal sells more than him, he did the dirty with is mother, his sister looks like a man(she does),
he snitches, he gets no women(he pays them), he has no friends, not a draw, he hides behind women and doesnt fight back
when out in public, and he could simply call out colbys bluff and say See me outside..
now depending on the biased fanboys it could sway on colby side depending on the type of crowd if you know what i mean.

i legit tune out colby whenever he talks after him running to the police. the crazy thing is HE should know that if your going to sell a role you
got to sell it, and if you go overboard then you gotta go all in. How i know colby is a dummy is that he doesnt even need to do all that.
just say your PRO MAGA and fight. thats all he has to do. the stage was already set for him.

I actually thought he would fight masvidal back or chase after him, then go super radical online
start talking about Cubans, more on jorge's personal life, claim his children aint his but his, or get masvidals ex wife on the
phone, or he would go get his boys to go confront masvidal publicly which would lead to a mini brawl , which
would lead to higher ratings, which would lead to Dana wanting to do a TUF season between them, and thus givin us some good drama for the
welterweight division. Nope fooled me.
So funny. It's like he totally lost the plot.

Be a heel, garner hate and then *ACTUALLY* call the cops???!?

So laughable. If you're the kind to call the cops when another fighter your size attacks you for what you said - newsflash - you are not of the right temperament to play the heel.

But UFC fans seem to eat it up, so what do I know? I know I lost all respect for even his schtick. Before that he annoyed me but I said "hey it's his schtick to annoy me".

Then he commenced legal actions and I, like you, began to scratch my head and wonder about his mental state and maturity.

The guy is a complete fool. And that's all it takes to trend with MMA audiences today, apparently. Jorge is stuck on "what part of the game is this exactly??"

It's the part where he has to LEGIT worry about his freedom. Colby's "schtick" is actually entrapment.

He never held a title, masvidal sells more than him, he did the dirty with is mother, his sister looks like a man(she does),
he snitches, he gets no women(he pays them), he has no friends, not a draw, he hides behind women and doesnt fight back
when out in public, and he could simply call out colbys bluff and say See me outside..
now depending on the biased fanboys it could sway on colby side depending on the type of crowd if you know what i mean.
You wrestle a pig in the mud long enough and nobody can tell which one is the pig though.

Why subject urself to that?

Good why should Colby get a cut of Jones PPV sales? Colby needs to sell his own fight.
images

So funny. It's like he totally lost the plot.

Be a heel, garner hate and then *ACTUALLY* call the cops???!?

So laughable. If you're the kind to call the cops when another fighter your size attacks you for what you said - newsflash - you are not of the right temperament to play the heel.

But UFC fans seem to eat it up, so what do I know? I know I lost all respect for even his schtick. Before that he annoyed me but I said "hey it's his schtick to annoy me".

Then he commenced legal actions and I, like you, began to scratch my head and wonder about his mental state and maturity.

The guy is a complete fool. And that's all it takes to trend with MMA audiences today, apparently. Jorge is stuck on "what part of the game is this exactly??"

It's the part where he has to LEGIT worry about his freedom. Colby's "schtick" is actually entrapment.

You know exactly why the uFc fAnBoYs eat it up, or should i say eat his badly executed schtick.
its cool when people like colby or sean strickland say outlandish things, but when it comes to Izzy, usman,or leon edwards.........

When colby Jorges former best friend makes it super personal talks about his kids and wife, and when HE TOLD JORGE
ITS ON SIGHT, yes colby said that, and that happened, instead of everybody coming together and saying well colby by now u should know you talk ish get hit,
the mma community was mortified like americans on 9/11.
therefor it was justified apparently for colby to snitch , but when
MIKE JACKSON filed a lawsuit against Jake shields for randomly assaulting him and they dont
know each other at all then mike jackson gets made fun of and jakes a bad azz. Anderson breaks his leg ON A CHECK OMFG WEIDMANS THE BEST, GOAT, Anderson was just never that good
Chris breaks his leg on a check OMFG THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT !

everybody was all up in arms in how The ufc treated wonderboy , and are traditionally super happy and supportive of CERTAIN ex fighters to be successful
post UFC career, and yet they turned they back completely on Francis and were actually rooting for him to fail......

but its common. behavior for people like colby behave like that. its called privileged. they can do what they want and others do what they can.
so ill insult your dead daughter, mother, heck id pass laws that make it hard for people like you to get ahead and succeed, BUT BOY you better not call me out
or complain. how dare you WTF. just look at the DDP IZZY situation .......for DDP sake he shouldnt of even crossed that line and yet he did, and suddenly izzys the bad
guy WTF? even if i was born and raised in Japan, i wouldnt dare question an asian person origin. do you know what kinda abnormal entitled mindset that is. to live
amongst natives and then QUESTION THEIR ORIGIN. Holy crap

Last edited:
Considering that JBJ wouldn’t get a pass for putting his hands on a WW, I don’t blame him.
If they didn’t have a history, it’d be less understandable.

Dana did say that NO wife beaters would get a pass, he must've had his fingers crossed.

I believe that it was an open hand; but I’d have to go back and watch the clip to be sure.

Jones could beat a guy to death and next day Dana and some goofball from the athletic commission would be on tv splitting hairs over how the guy died from general exhaustion and "overall unaliveness", and how they need to investigate more.

"Look, people die all the time. The science on this is just not there yet."
[<dunn]

If you were Jones you would be scared to have people reminding everyobe around you of how spotty your legacy is, and how much of a terrible person you are. Jon Jones thrives in controlled environments.
Man this press conference would be hilarious. Especially considering the fact Jones tries so hard to build this image of being a good samaritan and role model in front of the UFC media.

Colby would just yell out all of Jones demons and behind the scenes while adding extra sauce to it. Jones worst nightmare lmao

Last edited:
Hilarious the amount of people who act like Colby is the bigger shit head because he’s said some mean things. Meanwhile jones is a serial cheater, and hit and ran a pregnant woman. Classic.

Considering that JBJ wouldn’t get a pass for putting his hands on a WW, I don’t blame him.

I believe that it was an open hand; but I’d have to go back and watch the clip to be sure.

Dana's domestic violence was an open-hand. Pico gave his S.O. Moses much more.
Of course Dana was never charged, and Pico's charges just went away.

You know exactly why the uFc fAnBoYs eat it up, or should i say eat his badly executed schtick.
its cool when people like colby or sean strickland say outlandish things, but when it comes to Izzy, usman,or leon edwards.........

When colby Jorges former best friend makes it super personal talks about his kids and wife, and when HE TOLD JORGE
ITS ON SIGHT, yes colby said that, and that happened, instead of everybody coming together and saying well colby by now u should know you talk ish get hit,
the mma community was mortified like americans on 9/11.
therefor it was justified apparently for colby to snitch , but when
MIKE JACKSON filed a lawsuit against Jake shields for randomly assaulting him and they dont
know each other at all then mike jackson gets made fun of and jakes a bad azz. Anderson breaks his leg ON A CHECK OMFG WEIDMANS THE BEST, GOAT, Anderson was just never that good
Chris breaks his leg on a check OMFG THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT !

everybody was all up in arms in how The ufc treated wonderboy , and are traditionally super happy and supportive of CERTAIN ex fighters to be successful
post UFC career, and yet they turned they back completely on Francis and were actually rooting for him to fail......

but its common. behavior for people like colby behave like that. its called privileged. they can do what they want and others do what they can.
so ill insult your dead daughter, mother, heck id pass laws that make it hard for people like you to get ahead and succeed, BUT BOY you better not call me out
or complain. how dare you WTF. just look at the DDP IZZY situation .......for DDP sake he shouldnt of even crossed that line and yet he did, and suddenly izzys the bad
guy WTF? even if i was born and raised in Japan, i wouldnt dare question an asian person origin. do you know what kinda abnormal entitled mindset that is. to live
amongst natives and then QUESTION THEIR ORIGIN. Holy crap
There is def an undercurrent of general truth in this post, no question.

Some examples I might see slightly differently only because I pay attention to what the usual suspects say less than what ppl who's opinions I respect say. But as an undercurrent, yes, I understand the MMA fanbase makeup and why boxing fans have a hard time crossing over due to the shift in culture. Such is humanity and such is life.

And Colby's schtick is hamstrung and weak and I love when he takes Ls. I don't hate him because he's playing the cards he's dealt, and they're GREAT cards, so I can't be mad at him for filling up his pockets. The biases of the world are not his responsibility or concern. But I, personally, cannot respect the guy.

DDP I think was truly doing a schtick and didn't understand how personal it would get. I think he legit thought that was schtick material, but when he got back to the gym and his teammates spoke to him he came to realize how incendiary that schtick was and it was "too soon" to try that as simple pre-fight hype and tried to walk the whole thing back. Izzy could have had SUCH a better response than 100 N-words, but he is who he is as well.

Humans are humans and we are full of biases and xenophobia. I haven't seen any group that's innocent of it. I've seen certain groups wield their biases more powerfully, but in the end I consider it utterly human to be prejudiced and biased. We are far from perfect. And the ones on top can always be blamed more for doing similar things to the ones not on top. It just goes over better for them due to their station. Such is life.

But we're human. We, as groups, are not noble, not perfect, not admirable. There are stellar individuals in each group but stellar individuals share more in common with each other than they do with the average members of their groups. The average human being is a pretty fucked up thing, to my mind. Shit, even the best of humans are pretty fucked up. The average is really fucked up. And the bottom are, at least temporarily, some real waste mans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back