Colby Covington-Jorge Masvidal 911 Call Audio

Davidjacksonjones

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Thoughts?

"Can we send a bunch of, or a few units ..." He later added in the call, "If you could just send units on a three, please.""

https://www.tmz.com/2022/07/21/colb...dal-911-audio-cops-called-for-multiple-units/

Werdum - Colby boomerang incident - police report filed
Y1Ldfw.gif

https://www.givemesport.com/1198377...for-going-to-police-after-boomerang-incident/

“When I go out, [Covington] looked at me and he said, ‘Brazilian animals.’ I said I don’t believe this, and I just slapped his phone. I just touched his phone; that’s it, man. And he kicked me. He kicked me, but I’m ready for the (UFC Sydney) fight, I blocked his kick. And after that, the guys stand in the middle. And two minutes [before], I had one fan give me the boomerang. ... [Covington] says a lot of things about my mom, my country. I just threw it. If I had maybe a burger or cake in my hands, I’d throw that for sure, but I had a boomerang.

“But nothing, man; it just (hit him) in the shoulder. This is nothing, man. How is a fighter going to the cops? The guy goes to the police for that? This is crazy. He’s like a — I don’t want to say the word, but he’s like a bitch.”

If masvidal attacked you you’d scream and scoot around on your ass like a dog with worms, sulking, whining, moaning, grunting and clicking like some sort of pre historic weasel like creature.
I wouldn't be attacked by Masvidal, because I don't go around trash talking about how bad of a father he is and all the other stuff

Any smart man would call the cops for a blindsided attack by a professional fighter backed up by goons.

He knows Jorge won't fight him one on one in the street. (Without agreeing to 4 sucker punches)

Colby reminds me of my neighbor at my old place. She was in her early 50s and actually had similar political views to him lol(she had anti-Covid stickers on her car, etc).

She’d come home from her serving job at 3am making a ton of noise, letting her big dogs run around the neighborhood backyard area, screaming loudly on the phone and waking everybody up.

But the moment anybody else had people over late or played music or talked back to her, she’d immediately call the police every time.

Well...its kinda not cool for trained fighters to be acting like violence solves all problems or disagreements, it creates the illusion that it is ok to be violent instead of being patient.

People hating on Colby for keeping the fighting in the cage instead of throwing cheap shots in the streets or when in an argument are childish. Police are supposed to ensure that shit doesn't happen in society...its like you all think its ok to walk around and hit people when you don't like something or someone lol.

He was being attacked by a crazy religious fanatic called the “Street Jesus”
Calling the cops was the right thing to do
Well of course his first thought would be to sue like anyone else if attacked by a man with millions of dollars

Thoughts?

"Can we send a bunch of, or a few units ..." He later added in the call, "If you could just send units on a three, please.""

https://www.tmz.com/2022/07/21/colb...dal-911-audio-cops-called-for-multiple-units/

Werdum - Colby boomerang incident - police report filed
Y1Ldfw.gif

https://www.givemesport.com/1198377...for-going-to-police-after-boomerang-incident/

“When I go out, [Covington] looked at me and he said, ‘Brazilian animals.’ I said I don’t believe this, and I just slapped his phone. I just touched his phone; that’s it, man. And he kicked me. He kicked me, but I’m ready for the (UFC Sydney) fight, I blocked his kick. And after that, the guys stand in the middle. And two minutes [before], I had one fan give me the boomerang. ... [Covington] says a lot of things about my mom, my country. I just threw it. If I had maybe a burger or cake in my hands, I’d throw that for sure, but I had a boomerang.

“But nothing, man; it just (hit him) in the shoulder. This is nothing, man. How is a fighter going to the cops? The guy goes to the police for that? This is crazy. He’s like a — I don’t want to say the word, but he’s like a bitch.”

Colbys not even the one who called the police, the restaurant did

Mas ruined whatever he had with one stupid decision.

He hasnt been the same ever since

I wouldn't be attacked by Masvidal, because I don't go around trash talking about how bad of a father he is and all the other stuff
All the things he said about that deadbeat loser Masvidal are true though. I mean great for Colby cause he is gonna get paid a lot of money now. So I guess if he attacked me i’d get tons of money too.

All the things he said about that deadbeat loser Masvidal are true though. I mean great for Colby cause he is gonna get paid a lot of money now. So I guess if he attacked me i’d get tons of money too.
Thats how you live your life? Cucked? I'll pass on that sentiment.

Back