Colby Covington-Jorge Masvidal 911 Call Audio

All the things he said about that deadbeat loser Masvidal are true though. I mean great for Colby cause he is gonna get paid a lot of money now. So I guess if he attacked me i’d get tons of money too.

He's not getting any money and that's obvious because he's back fighting.
You can't claim brain damage and go work at a place you fight for a living.

Pretty clear he dropped the charges because his lawyer probably told him he'd never be able to get sanctioned again had he been compensated for the bullshit brain damage claims.

He's not getting any money and that's obvious because he's back fighting.
You can't claim brain damage and go work at a place you fight for a living.

Pretty clear he dropped the charges because his lawyer probably told him he'd never be able to get sanctioned again had he been compensated for the bullshit brain damage claims.
You're way wrong. Of course he was gonna get paid for getting assaulted.
Better yet he dropped case cause something better was offered.

You're way wrong. Of course he was gonna get paid for getting assaulted.
Better yet he dropped case cause something better was offered.

Trust me he's already got what he was gonna get.

Colby is a dork, this is not the first time he tried to write a check his ass can't cash....Werdum, Usman/Ali/Usmans brother, and Masvidal, there is a limit even in the fight business, when you attack somebody's family, his kids, his ability as a father, making digs at the ex, then there is goin to be a reaction.

I wouldn't be attacked by Masvidal, because I don't go around trash talking about how bad of a father he is and all the other stuff
Refreshing! And in the Werdum case he crossed the line by attacking the man’s country, as if it’s an inferior nation/culture … Can’t believe Woke SJW’s don’t see that you don’t bite a hand that provided shelter NOR verbally degrade a country for being less advanced, or dirty. That’s how I know “woke” is about self righteous, scapegoating. Notice woke people are the most xenophobic.
No fighter calls someone a Nazi, Deadbolt dad (after accepting shelter from that same man), or calls someone’s country a “dump” and it’s residents “filthy animals”.

What did you all woke hypocrites say about any American War? What about the racial riots?

Dropping the guns & picking up the gloves, would HELP OUR NATION (sissies).

Thoughts?

"Can we send a bunch of, or a few units ..." He later added in the call, "If you could just send units on a three, please.""

https://www.tmz.com/2022/07/21/colb...dal-911-audio-cops-called-for-multiple-units/

Werdum - Colby boomerang incident - police report filed
Y1Ldfw.gif

https://www.givemesport.com/1198377...for-going-to-police-after-boomerang-incident/

“When I go out, [Covington] looked at me and he said, ‘Brazilian animals.’ I said I don’t believe this, and I just slapped his phone. I just touched his phone; that’s it, man. And he kicked me. He kicked me, but I’m ready for the (UFC Sydney) fight, I blocked his kick. And after that, the guys stand in the middle. And two minutes [before], I had one fan give me the boomerang. ... [Covington] says a lot of things about my mom, my country. I just threw it. If I had maybe a burger or cake in my hands, I’d throw that for sure, but I had a boomerang.

“But nothing, man; it just (hit him) in the shoulder. This is nothing, man. How is a fighter going to the cops? The guy goes to the police for that? This is crazy. He’s like a — I don’t want to say the word, but he’s like a bitch.”

Great post! You should do more crack cokain.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back