Media Colby Covington on Woodley: "He hates America, he's a f***ing Communist prick"

You can sell a fight just on the fact you wanna fight, stop with the WWE bullshit...

Colby is absolutely correct. Tyron Woodley is part of the problem with America. He enjoys being a victim and everything with him revolves around some imaginary racism, despite the fact that he has had great success and probably on most of the rest of the planet he couldn't have achieved the same things.

N some shertards believe a peasant like gsp could actually beat him...

can you believe that?!?
GSP is the GOAT of MMA , For as big of a fan of Colby that I am I must admit that GSP would style on him.

GSP also bears the first name of the greatest military commander that Balkan has seen since Alexander the Great , Gjergj (George) Kastrioti. No wonder he is the goat.
albanian anthem is even better

every time I hear this anthem I get goosebumps

What point are you trying to make here? That you got goosebumps from a bunch of scrubs booing and disrespecting Balkan’s oldest nation anthem? Pathetix.

I would like to watch them fight, but Covington is insufferable

Good to see American heroes like Colby are still fighting the Cold War.

His awful schtick was only slightly tolerable when he was on a big winning streak. Now he'd be better off just shutting his mouth and winning some fights.
Disagree. As long as he shows up when it matters, win or lose, he can keep talking.

Yeeeeehh his trash talk personality doesn’t work so well when no fights are currently being booked ... oof it’s embarrassing

>he thinks truth comes from consensus

lmao brainlets in charge of crumbling societies
Not at all. But truth certainly doesn't come from 3 ignorant mouth breathers on sherdog.

Seems like I've read and heard all this sh!t talk before from him just recently and the end results ↓↓↓

source.gif
So nice to talk sh!t when you know there's real question if it's even gonna happen, but you put it out there for ear bites...

Back