Colby Covington ruins Star Wars (Warning: spoilers)

notori0us1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
92e60792-ea0f-461d-a0d5-2108890ebed5

S5v458C.png

Nerds and manchildren are in shambles. Colby continues to prove his heel potential.

Colby Bless and Platinum Bless, strip Woodley and make Colby and Perry fight for the belt!

Colby Bless and Platinum Bless, strip Woodley and make Colby and Perry fight for the belt!
It's a shame that Till, Colby and Perry are in the same weight class. All three have star potential.

I have a feeling most of his fans are Star Wars fans, though.

It's a shame that Till, Colby and Perry are in the same weight class. All three have star potential.
a lil grand prix between Till, Colby, Perry and Masvidal would be hectic that would be for the 170 pound most violent man belt

Bet your nerd ass didn't even rip bong hits in high school bro. Meanwhile I was fucking some fucking PUSS. With my DICK!

I don't care for Star Wars, but tweeting spoilers is a cheap ass dick move.

I already saw the movie and I wouldn't personally have cared a whole lot about the spoiler but that's a huge dick move

lol

Why did I click on this thread?! :(

I didn't realize the new star wars was out though so I guess I have no right to complain.

Colby Covington - a fighter who sues people when they attack him outside of the cage.

Enough said.

Colby's done it now. Wait for the "Case involving an assault with a plastic lightsaber" headline in the next week.

At least he can't be racist cause Brazilian is not a race.

<Y2JSmirk>

Back