Colby Covington should be let go from the UFC

TS is whining for social justice because somebody hurt his feelings verbally.
No, TS is saying a whiny fighter who talked shit and got hit should be cut for talking so much shit and then running away when confronted.

I can't wait til you call someone a "snowflake" and rage because of internet comments

Pro-wrestling behavior is encouraged and rewarded, not punished. It’s a social media world and Colby is exactly what WME wants.

Learn how not to get triggered, unlike Werdum. It's a great life skill.

Brazilians are fine. Brazilian fans at UFC events are filthy animals. Werdum is a filthy animal.

Absolutely hate his behavior but it's not sack worthy. In fact the UFC should take responsibility because they promote people that act like assholes.

If they cut him now Bellator might pick him up. Most likely actually since Bellator does a lot of things in bad taste and are even more like pro wrestling than the UFC.

The UFC should give him bad matchups. Just people with decent standup he can't take down and he will most likely lose. Cut him after 2 losses, never resign.
Or if he beats them, he is probably worth keeping.

How can anyone respect Colby talking shit, getting slapped and then hiding behind people, videotaping and hurling insults? We got video of him running and hiding behind people, scared of Werdum. He has no respect, not even for himself. If he did, he would have stood his ground against Werdum the moment he decided he was going to talk shit.

Respect? This is MMA and more generally entertainment, not the mafia. CC and Werdum make their living fighting. If CC gets hurt cause some 250+ pound man decides to attack him he can no longer earn money. CC is playing a role. Why is that so hard to understand?

No, TS is saying a whiny fighter who talked shit and got hit should be cut for talking so much shit and then running away when confronted.

I can't wait til you call someone a "snowflake" and rage because of internet comments

Quit projecting, fruity. Here are TS's whiny complaints that make him a SJW like you:

For his conduct lately
Attacking a whole country
being sort of "racist"

That's typical social justice BS.

And then he has no evidence of CC being the one to start the confrontation with Werdum.

So I just showed you proof of my earlier reply below:
TS is whining for social justice because somebody hurt his feelings verbally.

Keep crying.

So Werdum assaults a co worker half his size and somehow you’re calling for Colby to be cut??

Respect? This is MMA and more generally entertainment, not the mafia. CC and Werdum make their living fighting. If CC gets hurt cause some 250+ pound man decides to attack him he can no longer earn money. CC is playing a role. Why is that so hard to understand?

Why did the 250+ lb man attack Colby? Because Colby started shit. CC is playing a role, but Werdum is not playing a role. How is that hard to understand?

How can you respect somebody that is visibly scared of another man and hides behind people yet hurls insults at him simultaneously? That's gotta be breaking character if Colby is supposed to be a tough guy right? Or maybe his gimmick is that he is a coward loudmouth?

UFC is loving this heat from Covington - controversy creates money

Just give him 10 minutes alone in a favela.

For his conduct lately.

Attacking a whole country, being sort of "racist", attacking and instigating other fighters for no reason(jon jones and werdum)

Basically creating a mess and chaos wherever he goes.

He needs to get slapped and learn a lesson. This is beyond any kind of behaviour that would be tolerated in any work place anywhere. Only in fighting this is mildly tolerated, but it has its limits and he has crossed it.

Would you like to see colby gone? I would.

He needs to be made as example for all these people coming after this "mcgregorization" of the sport.
Now people are trying to one up conor and crossing the line while attempting to do so.

banned-gif.gif
If I was the UFC I would not want THIS kind of publicity at all. Nuff said.

But I don't think they'll do that. They'll let him lose a couple and THEN do that. When he's at his LOWEST point. Oh how the justice doth wax poetic, eh?

seems like Colby's d-bag behaviour goes beyond being an act to get attention...but I admittedly lol'd at his comment to Jones.

no way UFC cuts him, and I wouldn't either, but I would 'punish' him with a bad matchup against a good striker who can defend the TDs...but who also isn't a top contender, so there isn't huge upside for Colby if he pulls off a win.

Why did the 250+ lb man attack Colby? Because Colby started shit. CC is playing a role, but Werdum is not playing a role. How is that hard to understand?

How can you respect somebody that is visibly scared of another man and hides behind people yet hurls insults at him simultaneously? That's gotta be breaking character if Colby is supposed to be a tough guy right? Or maybe his gimmick is that he is a coward loudmouth?

One person cannot attack another because they are upset. If they want they should attack each other verbally on twitter or verbally at UFC related events. That is called the business of entertainment. Werdum can't do this type of dumb shit in the real world. No one gets that right. You seem stuck on "respect" and don't seem to really understand that MMA is sports entertainment.

For his conduct lately.

Attacking a whole country, being sort of "racist", attacking and instigating other fighters for no reason(jon jones and werdum)

He needs to get slapped and learn a lesson. This is beyond any kind of behaviour that would be tolerated in any work place anywhere. Only in fighting this is mildly tolerated, but it has its limits and he has crossed it.

He needs to be made as example for all these people coming after this "mcgregorization" of the sport.
Now people are trying to one up conor and crossing the line while attempting to do so.

banned-gif.gif

Get thicker skin. There's a lot of things going on in the world that's more concerning than some random fighter saying bad things about a country to draw attention to himself.

People getting upset at Covington are the same type of dummy fans that charge at heel prowrestlers for their perceived disrespect. This guy is playing a character. Look at the front page! All King Cheese threads. It's working. This guy is now substantially more famous than he was for beating Maia.
I think ppl know that he's playing a role, sure. But he's calling cops on fighters now. That's not a role. That's crossed over into a reality where someone should stomp his ass and let him know that your "character" cannot cross lines to where ppl have assault charges on them!

And if he wants to press assault charges, karma will do him like your parents might have when they said "you're crying? I'll give you something to cry about".

If he's pressing charges, he should legit get assaulted. If he got attacked by a mob, with weapons and beat the fuck down, it would only be karma and poetic justice. Who could feel sorry for him? His schtick has gone too far and life is starting to show him that.

Nah, UFC needs more personalities and its good for people to have someone to root against when theres 500 guys on the roster no one cares about.

For his conduct lately.

banned-gif.gif

no.

One person cannot attack another because they are upset. If they want they should attack each other verbally on twitter or verbally at UFC related events. That is called the business of entertainment. Werdum can't do this type of dumb shit in the real world. No one gets that right. You seem stuck on "respect" and don't seem to really understand that MMA is sports entertainment.
Werdum alleges Colby struck him first, after he swatted Colby's phone onto the floor. Let's wait to see what really happened. Werdum is NOT saying he hit him because of what he said, but because he was attacked. He swatted his PHONE for what he said. Allegedly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back