Colby Covington takes another shot at Michael Bisping and Britain

Remember when RDA was a "motherfucker" and his speed and footwork would beat Woodley?

Then he loses to Colby and now sucks.

Don’t forget Bisping also picked a fight with Colby’s good friend, Jorge Masvidal.
<TrumpWrong1>
It was the other way around . Jorge was the one talking shit to Bisping, staring him down when they crossed each other's paths and wanted to fight Bisping because of the beef between Romero and Bisping .
Bisping didn't know who the guy was and ignored him.

Only a mouth breather would actually call Donald Trump a nazi.

Aw, little snowflake is upset. Heads up douche-bag; not all Hispanics are anti trump.

I’m Ecuadorean and all my family managed to not be degenerate, law-breaking cunts and immigrated to this country legally by standing in lines and filling out paperwork. So, go fuck yourself.
You the real MVP

This video was great... seen it today on instagram. Colby can be pretty funny but that is was one of his best works.

Colby is like a pecker gnat. Buzzing in everyone’s ear and being annoying as shit. Someone needs to swat him and smash.

Nothing wrong with Bisping, good, honest, fighter, and he became a champ coz he never gave up.

we all know and saw how bisping was acting (especially after being given a hometown decision), very poetic that his career ended at the hands of two blown up WW’s when bisping clearly assumed they were weak. He ducked:

Romero
Whittaker
Jacare
Weidman
Lol... are you a dummy or you're just damn stupid?

Romero:

He did a whole Instagram campaign to get a shot at Bisping just after suffering a loss against Whittaker which is way retarded cause clearly, that isn't how it works...

Not to mention this:
FQxzivH.gif

So, beat it with Romero...
NeglectedGrandioseDrongo-size_restricted.gif

-------

Whittaker:

Bisping showed legit interest in fighting him...
-bisping-whittaker_lzs77kr4u5si1g37par6i7ra3.png

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/mma/...fc-213-yoel-romero/1d58vtnzjszy11c885tpte08n6

On the other hand, Whittaker, not so much:

“In terms of fighting him, from one fighter to another, there’s a lot of respect in terms of wanting to fight each other. There would’ve been a lot of respect there and a lot of honor earned, but I’m happy not to have fought him, just due to the fact that I’ve always watched him and, if I’m going to be honest with myself, I’m a bit of a fan of his, to be honest.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/6/...sping-fought-fan-yoel-romero-retired-mma-news

And I'm not even calling Robert a duck like you would by your stupid logic.

-----

Jacare & Weidman:

These guys weren't even in the map when Bisping got the belt... LOL.

Bisping would have taken a fight with any of these guys, especially with Weidman. And would have beaten both actually, Bisping's fighting style matches perfectly against them.

------

Now, fuck off!

Lol... are you a dummy or just damn stupid?

Romero:

He did a whole Instagram campaign to get a shot at Bisping just after suffering a loss against Whittaker which is way retarded cause clearly, that isn't how it works...

Not to mention this:
FQxzivH.gif

So, beat it with Romero...
NeglectedGrandioseDrongo-size_restricted.gif

-------

Whittaker:

Bisping showed legit interest in fighting him...
-bisping-whittaker_lzs77kr4u5si1g37par6i7ra3.png

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/mma/...fc-213-yoel-romero/1d58vtnzjszy11c885tpte08n6

On the other hand, Whittaker, not so much:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/6/...sping-fought-fan-yoel-romero-retired-mma-news

And I'm not even calling Robert a duck like you would by your stupid logic.

-----

Jacare & Weidman:

These guys weren't even in the map when Bisping got the belt... LOL.

Bisping would have taken a fight with any of these guys, especially with Weidman. And would have beaten both actually, Bisping's fighting style matches perfectly against them.

------

Now, fuck off!
TRIGGERED

the guy wears eye mascara

he can STFU

He picked a fight with Colby that’s what happens.

First current champ to make it to the Oval Office that’s nuts.

not really that nuts when you realize every other athlete that gets invited keeps rejecting the offer.

He left with the belt, he retired Hendo basically, you worthless piece of shit...
get off his nut sack fan boy. we all daw him get his ass kicked and gifted a dec. dude is a fckin joke. go watch hendo sleep his ass. might make you feel better bahahaha

Bisping had Colbys pants down live on television, Colby fabricates some shit months later.

Is normal

who waits 2 months to start trash talking a guy who buried you? It’s almost like he waited for bisping to get his eye fixed, official ending his career; to start talking trash

Back