Colby Covington thinks Women died on the beaches of Normandy in WW2 (D-Day).

I won't even justify that with the response you want to get out of me. I hope you feel big and proud, I really do. I hope your comment raises your self esteem and makes you feel good about yourself. I have brothers I'll never see again, so thank you for the reminder that maybe if I had been just a split second faster, they'd be with their families right now. Instead they're rotting in a box. Thank you for that. I hope you never know the pain of losing someone you love, knowing that maybe, just maybe, you could've saved them. I hope you never have to see your brother die. I hope you never have to carry that guilt with you everywhere you go. I truly do.

Well I have seen my brother die (read the thread in my sig) and I was talking about you as in the US army in regards to friendly Fire.

Shrug take it however you want.

How so refuting your stupidity with facts is gotten to?

Cool man.

Anyone who has read what you've said in this thread can see you only make statements based of emotions. Nothing you have said has come with anything factual so I do know what you are talking about. But cool, it's like speaking to a child.

truth is hitler won the war for them. he had the hole show in the bag until he was dumb enough to turn on russia.
Never attempt to take over Russia in winter.

Napoleon and Hitler tried and failed.

Hitler did have the war in the bag until all his best troops got killed or froze to death on the Eastern front.

understood. but that shit was still a bit heavy anyway. it's not their fault that they have been sold a lie, and like i said before, a lot of americans are in the military for lack or options, not from aspiring to be there. lets just be thankful that we still have JOBS AND GROWTH in australia.

I would edit it but honestly cbf it was not meant the way it was taken amd if he does not want to accept the explanation then W/e.

And it is all Americans fault. From the buying of the lies to the refusal to accept reform to voting for an obvious troll job to refusing to vote.

At the end of the day that is what makes me angry not the people but then blindness those people have.

Drives me crazy.

Thank you. We may have had a heated debate, but you're not a bad person. I apologize if I offended you at all.
likewise. i have full respect for anybody that is willing to lay their life on the line for their country, even if i don't agree that the reasons for fighting are just. this might sound a little fucked but i only have one solid belief in life "might is right." this basically means that what is, is and there is fuck all we can do about it. unless we are more powerful than the previous power. it's like the concept of giving the land back to the traditional owners. we would all be black in africa.

Well I have seen my brother die (read the thread in my sig) and I was talking about you as in the US army in regards to friendly Fire.

Shrug take it however you want.

Don't talk to me.

"Maybe if you were better at your job your buddies would've gotten to go home."

68W is a medic, which I'm sure you googled. Your comment was directed towards me, everyone can see that. There is no "take it however you want". It was a direct comment.

I hope you feel big and proud.

Don't respond.

It's been a great read guys. Please internet joust over the norman invasion of Ireland next!

likewise. i have full respect for anybody that is willing to lay their life on the line for their country, even if i don't agree that the reasons for fighting are just. this might sound a little fucked but i only have one solid belief in life "might is right." this basically means that what is, is and there is fuck all we can do about it. unless we are more powerful than the previous power. it's like the concept of giving the land back to the traditional owners. we would all be black in africa.

I understand that concept and what you're saying. Nothing wrong with viewing life like that

Don't talk to me.

"Maybe if you were better at your job your buddies would've gotten to go home."

68W is a medic, which I'm sure you googled. Your comment was directed towards me, everyone can see that. There is no "take it however you want". It was a direct comment.

I hope you feel big and proud.

Don't respond.

Anyone can pretend to be anything they want as Sterling put it. So I will take whatever you say with a grain of salt.

I did not bother to google anything.

Again take it however you want buddeh.

I would edit it but honestly cbf it was not meant the way it was taken amd if he does not want to accept the explanation then W/e.

And it is all Americans fault. From the buying of the lies to the refusal to accept reform to voting for an obvious troll job to refusing to vote.

At the end of the day that is what makes me angry not the people but then blindness those people have.

Drives me crazy.
don't worry this thing we call modern society is about to get the big flush, if we don't start radically altering it soon. i get a little crazy when i see someone that is buying into the bullshit. just the other day i had to correct a friend that thought syria was a muslim country, we are supporting muslim terrorists against a democratically elected christian government over there. go figure.

don't worry this thing we call modern society is about to get the big flush, if we don't start radically altering it soon. i get a little crazy when i see someone that is buying into the bullshit. just the other day i had to correct a friend that thought syria was a muslim country, we are supporting muslim terrorists against a democratically elected christian government over there. go figure.

Dolla bill$ man since WW2 America built its might off of war it is profitable as fuck.

fuck colby he's a proper dick head that seems to bring out the worst in people. if this thread goes much longer it could permanently derail US AUS alliances. and i for one prefer america as an ally, even if they are like the big brother that pushes you around a bit.

USA lost 500,000 in WW2. Russia lost 20-30 million. How? Russia saw an opening and took it regardless of life lost. Russia nearly doubled in size after WW2. Hard to say Russia won by virtually sacrificing their population.

To keep things relevant. The country that lost the biggest percent of their population was Nauru. That is a south Pacific Island close to Australia, filled with Maori like peoples. Whittaker is part Maori. :eek:

Is this more of Colbys genius at work?

Very small detail to use as an attack against Colby. With all the other crazy things that he’s said.

you clearly no fuck all about the military. the british have the second best infantry in the world, second only to the aussies. there is a reason why the yankee doodle dandies rely so heavily on the brits and the aussies when there real fighting to be done.

upload_2018-6-6_21-55-40.gif

Lol, better stick to making fish and chips, leave the fighting to real soldiers

nice try ya mug i'm an aussie. australian born, australia bred, long in the leg, and thick in the head.
also no one really eats fish any more, that shit is gold plated.

So Australia has the best infantry in the world? Not sure if your trolling or just dumb.

Don't get me started on Syria. I don't know which pisses me off more: the fact we are actively trying to overthrow a democratically elected president by arming terrorists or the fact that no one cares to know the truth about the situation.

Back