Colby Covington threatens "Captain Soy Boy" Chris Evans via twitter.

Is Evans crying about Kanye West? Idk why liberals hate him. You’d think they’d be all over him, with him being a mentally handicapped African American.
He’s on the correct slack jaw side.

Colby Covington sound like a name for a soap opera villain from the 80`s.

Yeah that's how it seems to me as well. Obama - good, Ben Carson - bad. How dare black people make a choice for themselves?

American politics are weird and I'm glad that I don't have to deal with that crap. Whatever, I'd rather not derail the thread.

obama was good for who?
only :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s who don't know shit.
that boy pulled a semi walter plecker move by removing "negro" from all official government records and replaced it with a misnomer. The first jesuits & missionaries when they came to this country called the inhabitants negros.

he did put undrip and adrip into effect tho, thats it

Lol at the flat earth people

lol at people who still believe in jesuit theories from the 1600's that can't be proven.

LOL
Go look into how nasa was created and tell me you still want to believe their bullshit

lol at people who still ignorantly worship the sun without knowing it

Evans has no idea who he is and would just assume he's an average joe blow, which he isn't much more than that anyway.

I don’t care about the dude’s politics. The way he interacts with people is full cringe.

When you mix the punching power of power Pauli Malagnaggi with the wet snuggie abilities of Ben Askren, you can't be surprised when this guy's most exciting offense has to be displayed in Twitter.

I'm with colby in this one, fuck chris evan stupid democrat

He's right but he's barking up the wrong tree. Evans could buy and sell Colby's bum town.

Evans doesnt have to pay for pussy like queefington.
Oh he's paying, he might not be paying cash but he's paying. Bet you there was at least a thought he'd get some liberal pussy by virtue signalling putting that tweet up about Kayne. Otherwise leave Kayne to his own devices, crazy is as crazy does.

Colby has started a movement...

latest

Colby forgetting Evan smashed GSP with ease in CA 2

Man when will all these Celebrities realize we don't give a fuck about their political views , just make good.movies lol

Colby, no. You don't fuck with the Captain

Back