Media Colby Covington threatens Jon Anik "I dont want your kids to grow up without a dad"

Ironically, the only time I've seen anyone have any beef with Anik is when Anik uncharacteristically shit on Michael Bisping via Twitter in defense of Colby Covington when Covington argued with Bisping on air. Anik is about as neutral as a dude can get lmao very weird

Colby would finish Anik.

I bet he would...

R.1d1fd638e1434dc0121a7b1bb7096779

There's a difference between mentioning his kids and directly insulting them. The basis of his point concerns Masvidal, which Colby says turned his back to the them. The focus of the sentence is Masvidal and his parenting skills. I can't dumb it down more

Ah I think I need to dumb it down for you

I did not saying anything about “directly insulting kids”.

I said “he’s always talking about other peoples kids”.

Go reread my post and dig deep for your reading comprehension.

Its so important to make this distinction for some reason for him.

I guess when hes beating the shit out of someone he'd say " I just want you to know :: punch :: that im beating you because you mentioned my kids :: punch :: but NOT that you said anything about them! :: punch ::

cos that part really matters in the end !

Then everyone says "He's just putting on a character!" He spouts low life disrespectful shit all the time so im glad this bum gets his ass beat.

IIRC Sonnen addressed it in a podcast where he said the heel had to have some rules to their schtick. If you ever listen to Chael, he wouldn't swear or go after wives. He'd go after anything else. He'd make up stories. He'd generally have a comedic tilt to most of his stuff.

IIRC Sonnen addressed it in a podcast where he said the heel had to have some rules to their schtick. If you ever listen to Chael, he wouldn't swear or go after wives. He'd go after anything else. He'd make up stories. He'd generally have a comedic tilt to most of his stuff.
Everyone was in on the joke with Chael.

There doesnt seem to be a joke with Colby. He doesnt have the charisma to do that,so he just goes for the jugular,and That's why he keeps getting checked,by boomerang or getting jumped.

I give up, you're a lost cause haha

Direct incitement of violence. Fuck Colby. What a trash human being. Even when heel wrestlers play a character, they are entertaining. He just comes across as the worst person in the world.
If you know it's a shtik, wouldn't that be mission acconplish?

Back