Colby Covington Trolls Kevin Lee Mercilessly on Twitter

This guy just reeks of sheer negativity. Seems he will say or do nearly anything for attention. He hasn't learned that money can't get you anything that really counts. Apparently thinks he can run his mouth, get rich, and then because he can pleasure his senses more frequently that its the ultimate goal. So many weak-minded people....

Colby is the only person with WORSE striking than Kevin Lee lol

I can understand Colby trying to play the heel but no need to kick a guy when he's down
I kind of enjoy it, knowing every time a fighter gets humiliated CC is going to come out with some absurd comment

I’m not even sure if he writes his own stuff...
Whoever scripts his lines anyway, troll well the lowest common denominator...

He comes off like some annoying bro that u are trapped in an elevator with eternally in the 6th circle of hell, Dante’s version...

Where U got a stab wound or bleeding from the shoulder, and u got this douche every other minute tapping it, asking u...

‘Does that hurt bro’
‘I’m doing it lighter now, does it still hurt?’

He’s annoying, but thank god... he’s such a Costco worker or Best Buy stocker, that u can ignore.

Good for him he’s got mma combat skills.

I can understand Colby trying to play the heel but no need to kick a guy when he's down

Colby wants to be the heel but when you act a certain way for long time you become that. The guy is actually an asshole.

I hope Covington actually would like this fight. Otherwise, what reason is there to kick the guy when he's down.
I think Lee matches up fine with Covington.

Considering all the things Lee has said about other fighters, this isn't a big deal. Covington just wants attention, that's the reason. He even talks trash about Jon Jones every chance he gets LOL.

Back