Media Colby Covington wants to fight Charles Oliveira, says he has "better jiu-jitsu"

Is Colby dropping to LW ? If so I would rather see him fight Gathje

Covington working overtime on ducking Garry.

What a useless assclown. Talks shit, and won't back it up.
It's so obvious too. He realized Garry would kick his ass only after he had already called him out. Covington is all bark and no bite. But his barking is more like a yapping terrier.

Colby Covington is the type of guy who will call your wife a whore and then run away from the consequences of his actions.

In case you missed it, Charles has missed weight at featherweight which is 145, now Colby wants to fight him at 170.

But Yeah, I’m all in, let’s see a grappling match at UFC fight pass invitational. Also Caio Borralho wants to test his jiujitsu, let’s see him against Felipe Pena at the same event. And Smith vs. Pereira!

Charles missed weight at lightweight too, he lost the belt over it

Charles missed weight at lightweight too, he lost the belt over it
Lol, the guy said ”Oliveira has missed weights more than once and by a large margin sometimes so there's not even that much of a difference.”

And Charles actually missed once weight at LW, weighing in at 155.5. That’s not more than once and by large margin, and not even close to 170.

Lol, the guy said ”Oliveira has missed weights more than once and by a large margin sometimes so there's not even that much of a difference.”

And Charles actually missed once weight at LW, weighing in at 155.5. That’s not more than once and by large margin, and not even close to 170.
Oliviera a holds a record for the most times a fighter has missed weight 5x and is the only LW Champion that was stripped I believe because of said weight, against Lamas he missed weight at FW and LW categories.

Pretty confident Charles would submit him rather quickly should they fight.

Colby would destroy him not interested
I'd want to drink bleach after that. Colby could possibly wet blanket him honestly. I'd rather he just be cut. I just don't like him or his style. Most people agree

He doesnt have better BJJ. But it would be an interesting fight.

I'd want to drink bleach after that. Colby could possibly wet blanket him honestly. I'd rather he just be cut. I just don't like him or his style. Most people agree
I actually enjoy watching his fights he's typically really fun to watch.
but Charles would get the shit chain wrestled out of him

Last edited:
I’m sure his brain dead fans will continue to say that he’s a LW that is just too noble to cut the weight.
Colby has fans?
200w.gif
{<jordan} That can't be easy^^

Colby has been under Valverde for a while now and I would in fact like to know where his game is at there

I’d like to see them do a nogi sub match

Using your logic….
For his last fight Islam did weight in at 160 so he missed weight for light weight…
You claiming Islam Makhachev missed weight against Bobby Green, because Bobby Green missed weight and the bout was regulated at 160.

So that means……Charles Oliviera missed LW 3x. Against Efrain Escuedero 159, Kevin Lee 158, and against Gaethje 155.5lb.

I love your logic, Oliviera needs to move up, he can’t make 155 anymore, he mine as well go to 185.

Back